Business traveller from India

Dear all, I am coming from India to HCM. I am business traveller and will be living in HCM for about 5 weeks. My work area will be PV gas tower, Nguyen Huu Tho street, Phuoc Kien Ward. I am strictly vegetarian and can eat north-south indian food. I am coming on 8th september 2017

I seek information from all 1) Accommodation: Is there any service apartment near to my work area who give short rental for 1 month? or any other mid range hotel , can any one suggest? 2) How to arrange food for breakfast, lunch and dinner?

Your help in this is valuable to me. Thanking you in advance

Rashesh shah

Rashesh,
Odd you have been left without client assisting you.
Do find a trustworthy local, a engineer you may  be working with at PV?
also try this lnk:
https://www.expat.com/en/housing/asia/v … nt_16.html
Welcome!

Thanks sir, I talked to local engineer, who informed me that dist 7 is good choice to stay, there are many mid sized hotels available at Phu My Hung. hopefully restaurants will be nearby to eat indian vegetarian food regularly.

Hello Rashesh,

Yes there are some Indian restaurants in D7 around Skygarden.
Ganesh Indian Restaurant is one of them.
Add: So pmh, 54 Đường số 6, Tân Phong, Quận 7, Hồ Chí Minh, Vietnam
I sometimes go to their D1 branch. Good food at reasonable price. They serve veg thali and whole lot of other veg curries etc. Google their site and menu.

If you are coming from India, you may consider bringing an Electric Roti Maker to make your own fresh Roties. One plain small round chapati costs around $2 in most Indian restaurants.
You can use it in your hotel room, no problem.  At the time of leaving HCMC, if you wish, I can buy it from you. In fact I am looking for one at the moment. Haven't found it so far. https://www.expat.com

Talk to the hotel beforehand if they can help warm your food in their kitchen micro oven.  They will do it, no problem.

Vietnamese veg food is also tasty. Give it a try. Look for the word ''An Chay'' .. these are veg restaurants.
Veg restaurants near Skygarden

Remember this handy phrase:
Tôi ăn chay == I am vegetarian

D7 is a nice and well spread out district. Many Indians are there in the PMH area.