Employment Pass Application: No Record Found via EP Online

Hi guys, I was hired recently last week from a direct company with a 5k SGD offer and after signing the employment form and sending them my documents, they informed me that they have applied me an SPASS on Aug 24, 2017. A day after, they sent me a screenshot of my SPASS Application details, like my application number, company name, date when it was submitted and the status was Pending.

One week have passed, I am checking my Pass application via EP Online but it always give me an error saying. "NO RECORD FOUND"

I am a bit worried since I am thinking they didn't even apply me an SPASS to MOM. I need an assurance here of some sort, Btw, I don't have any work experience here in SG and this is my first pass application if they really applied me.

Anyone here, have experienced a similar situation like their application was not reflecting via EPOL but it got approved eventually and the company only has the access to view it?

It takes 4-5 days to show up in search.

But it's been a week already still it says No record found but when I try to reach out with my employer they tell me it is still in Pending status.

Ask them for screenshot of your status. I did same when mine was not searchable.

It is very unlikely that your employer can find your record but you can't. Something is wrong there!
Are you sure you used the correct login data and application number?
If so, call MoM and ask!

Thanks for your input, I guess I'll just wait until my record will be available on EPOL and I am hoping MOM can approve my pass in less than a month. Cheers!

beppi wrote:

It is very unlikely that your employer can find your record but you can't. Something is wrong there!
Are you sure you used the correct login data and application number?
If so, call MoM and ask!

Thanks for the reply but I think they don't use EP online to check my pass application because I have asked them a screenshot and it is different  from the EP online. I am not entirely sure about this maybe someone can confirm this?

I think employers just have a different user interface, but it is still showing content of the same EPOL database.

Hi
I have the same situation. Did it already show in EPOL? What is now the update of your pass?
Thanks

iam happy for who got their visa......but mine was showing no record found when i was searching with passport number.but twice in a wk they were calling and telling like in two day u will get IPA and all...keep on boosting hopes on this.can someone help me with this.we got selected for wipro through nityo payroll company. nityo people telling visa was applied by wipro and they will share once they recieve ipa letter.

my doubt is like two wks back they called with an excitement and told u r visa got approved in five days u will get ipa as well. its almost three wks they told.and when we asked about that they were telling...we have people in MOM so we came to know that ur visa got approved and all.....can some one help me what to do.....????

currently iam in india

surya.....need ur response on this

So, if I understand correctly, you are talking to company A ("nityo"), but will work for company B ("wipro") and company B applied for your EP (which is the correct way).
In that case, company A does not necessarily get correct information about your visa. You should talk to company B about your visa!
Also, if you cannot find your application in the EPOL system by using your passport number, try using your FIN number - that is your personal number given by MoM. Company B got your FIN number from MoM and can give it to you.

anusha kengam wrote:

when we asked about that they were telling...we have people in MOM so we came to know that ur visa got approved and all

No company or agent has "people in MoM" or gets special treatment or information through connections. This does not happen in Singapore. If they told you so, it is a lie!
There are many dishonest agents around - and they often tell stories like this. If you had to pay them a fee for this, they are certainly scammers (and your EP was probably never applied for), because by Singapore law all EP application fees have to be paid by the employer (i.e. company B) - and it only costs around S$70 anyway.

There is nothing you can do it. If you know anyone here, ask him to log in sing pass then give your passport details. He can check for you.

Other than above, check with Wipro then see story  at their end. I had earlier doubt that MoM personal would not tell someone before the actual result of your application. Good luck

no we didnt paid anything its from naukri we got and cleared rounds and submitted docs so they did ask for money

ya actually it is ep visa they told......

You should ask them to provide you screen shot of MoM site which shows your EP got approved or pending.
Or else, ask them to provide FIN number so that you can check online. Don't go by words or false claim.

ya sure will call them today and ask that detail....

ho u can check his document aah whether its uploaded or not????

anusha kengam wrote:

ho u can check his document aah whether its uploaded or not????

What do you mean???

surya told if u want ask any one to check using their sing pass...like if i give passport number and name..he told u people can tell whetherits approved or still pending....

Hi

I am facing the same issue. My Employment Pass was applied by HR around 10 days back and I am still not able to see any data on EPOnline portal. Anyone else faced similar issue recently.

Check with HR, by right it shouldn't take more than few days or at Max a week.

There is a possibility that your HR didn't submit yet or else ask screenshot to show the pending status at HR end, if HR claims they can see the status. Good luck

Yes I checked with them and they confirmed on email that its already applied. Its very reputed company so I think I can trust on them and feeling little awkward as well for asking the evidence.

I have never seen this case before where status not updated for more than a week so thought of taking people's advise here. Thanks for your quick response.

Something is wrong. The employer (or you) should contact MoM to clarify the issue!

Thanks Beppi for your advise. I will wait for few more days and will approach the employer again.

I can see the status changed to pending in the EP online portal today. Thanks Beppi and Surya for your quick response on this.

Hi All,

I am facing the same problem now.
The employer is claiming that it has applied for my spass application 5 days ago. But it still doesnt reflect in the Application Status Check.
When I enter my passport details, i still see mu existing pass details.

Is this normal?

Either your employer did not submit the application, or something went wrong during the submission. Your employer should contact MoM to clarify!
Remark: You should better log in with your FIN number, not passport details!