family visa

hi i am planning to study in university of debrecen for ms computer science, i would like to bring my wife along with me, is that possible, if so, how to apply and what category. plz help me out

Contact your closest Hungarian embassy and ask what needs to be done. That's the first place to start.

yah, but in my country the embassy located in new delhi but i am living in bangalore  almost 1500 miles, its difficult to go . however i will go VFS local office

Perhaps you can take care of this online? Good luck.
Allot of this paperwork might be handled over the phone too. They can mail you forms if needed.

thanks for the attention

New topic