Potential Relocation - Inverness.

Good Evening,

I am a single professional male (42) with no ties from the central belt,seriously considering a relocation to Inverness for a better quality of life & for a fresh start.

For the last 18 months I have had to take time away from the work environment due a relationship break down with my then partner. During this time I have also worked for a charity & cared voluntarily for a younger sibling who has autism. However, at this juncture, matters have stabilised & I am looking ahead to the next chapter of my life with confidence.

With regards Inverness, I would be looking to rent a small flat in Inverness for initially a six month duration. Currently I am on benefits although hopefully this will change in the near future once permanent employment is secured.

My main questions are: Can a flat be secured in a reasonable location given my aforementioned circumstances? Good areas to live ?Also, what are work opportunities like in the Inverness area! ( I have recruitment, customer service & construction previous work experience )

Would be grateful if you could provide guidance on the above!

Enjoy you're evening!

Many Thanks,
Andrew.

Hi Andrew, I've lived in Inverness for the past 2 years after moving from western Australia...if you want any info please ask, youde be looking at paying £110 per week for a flat , but bills on top of that and we pay shire rates here if your a renter

Martina