Close

Work visa advice

Hey guys,
New to the forum. Just got a job offer in Manama as manager in an IT company. My company is filing the work visa.
I wanted to know how much time the whole process takes?
Also I heard this from people that people mostly with "Ali" Sir names are rejected. I wanted to know if that is true actually?
I saw some old posts on the forum which had some past issues like these but nothing latest :). Can any expert shed some light. Thanks!

Hi,

No one can give you a exact time frame and EID holidays are coming up, things move at their own pace in Bahrain, regarding the name we cannot comment. Hope for the best

good luck

T&R

10 business days as max , Exclude holidays and weekends .
I experienced this last month , forums r make it big deal , but official website listed 10 business days as max timing , which is completely what took me to have it ..

Streethawk :

10 business days as max , Exclude holidays and weekends .
I experienced this last month , forums r make it big deal , but official website listed 10 business days as max timing , which is completely what took me to have it ..

You are one of the lucky ones!  :top: we have seen it take 40days+ for a few here, depends on lot of factors and we are not making a big deal. cheers :)

T&R

Hi i got a offer for bahrain under" JAWARD BUSNESS GROUP"  burger king restaurant still i'm waiting for my visa  how long take for visa also regarding that company any idea please kindly send to my email adress ***

Moderated by Priscilla 3 months ago
Reason : do not post your personal contact details
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hi,

No one can give you a exact time frame, we just finished holidays so there may be a pile up of work, so have patience and hope for the best.

T&R

Expatriate health insurance in Bahrain

Free advice and quotation service to choose an expat health insurance in Bahrain

Moving to Bahrain

Find tips from professionals about moving to Bahrain

International Wealth Management

Get advice from well-reputed and experienced international wealth managers regarding your financial affairs

Travel insurance in Bahrain

Enjoy stress-free travel to Bahrain