Islamic marriage certificate

Me and my husband will be moving to doha in 2 weeks, we have our islamic marriage certificate does it needs to me attested before we come out ?

Hi Fazi,
Yes, you have to attest it in your ministry of foreign affaire, then bring it here.
Good luck


The Document must be attested from your respective embassy first. Foreign Affairs Qatar will look for your embassy attestation first.

New topic