Legalities of children born out of wedlock

Good day all,

I am currently living in South Africa, my Fiance has been offered a job in Bahrain and we are looking at immigrating.
I am hoping to get some assistance with regards to my 3-year old that I have from a previous relationship,
What are the laws and or procedures I have to follow to successfully immigrate?

Any one with knowledge or experience, Please help!

It's quite complicated. You will need a legal document from your child's father giving you full custody of your child.

Custody or responsibility

New topic

Expatriate health insurance in Manama

Free advice and quotation service to choose an expat health insurance in Manama

Moving to Manama

Find tips from professionals about moving to Manama

International Wealth Management

Get advice from well-reputed and experienced international wealth managers regarding your financial affairs

Travel insurance in Manama

Enjoy stress-free travel to Manama