We need help from youGuys

We need some informations about Spain, we will like to live in a town call Andalousia or if you they are some town better than Andalousia, then please make us know. A town where we can buy a house with a rasonable pris and we will like to know about all the taxes we are gonna pay in Spean.
If the live in Spain is better that the the country where are living now, where we are living now is France.
Thanks

We really need some informations about Spain, We will like to live in Spain in the year 2018, that is why we need your help.
We think about many places which is nice but we don't know which one to chose, so if you think some place are better than other, then please make us know. A place not far from the sea where houses and life is not to expensive.
We will like to know about all the taxes and the life in Spain, we want to live where the weather is better than France and we people feel free to live thier life.
If the live in Spain is better that the the country where are living now, where we are living now is, which is France.
If you don't understand why we want to expat to Spain is better for you not to spend your time living a message.
Thanks

Thanks for your stupit reply, you know don't send reply to some one if you think you have nothing to say.

tomasmmm wrote:

I would recommend to stay in France. There is no town Andalusia.

An area, not a town, but a simple error in grammar or understanding is little to worry about.
It sounds very nice and a place a dude might very well like to live.

Andalusia is a large autonomous region of hills, rivers and farmland bordering Spain's southern coast. It was under Moorish rule from the 8th-15th centuries, a legacy that shows in its architecture, including such landmarks as the Alcázar castle in Seville, the capital city, as well as Córdoba's Mezquita Mosque-Cathedral and Granada's Alhambra palace.
Area: 87,268 km²
Capital: Seville
Population: 8.388 million (2016) Instituto Nacional de Estadística

Thanks for your help, i am sorry, yes i saw my mistakes and my error in my grammar, I speak French that why, so that why i have change my message. best regard

We really need some informations about Spain, We will like to live in Spain in the year 2018, that is why we need your help.
We think about many places which is nice but we don't know which one to chose, so if you think some place are better than other, then please make us know. A place not far from the sea where houses and life is not to expensive.
We will like to know about all the taxes and the life in Spain, we want to live where the weather is better than France and where people feel free, to live thier life as they want.
If the live in Spain is better that the the country where are living now, where we are living now is, which is France.
Please i you don't understand why we want to expat to Spain is better for you not to spend your time living a message.
Thanks