Looking to relocate to Austria from USA

Hello, my name is Doug and I'm looking to relocate from New Jersey in the United States to Salzburg, Austria. My funds are limited. I was wondering if there are any relatively cheap relocation services you would recommend (that speak English), or of any cheap apartments/flats for rent or to share in the area. I don't have much in the way of possessions or things to move. Any information on visas and other formalities is also appreciated. I already have a passport. Also, any particular area in Salzburg to recommend? Thank you for your input.

Salzburg is a tourist city and affordable accommodation is hard to come by. You can get serviced accommodation around 800 Euro/month to start off.
Apartments are generally not furnished, you have to buy your own stuff.
You could (if out of season which almost never is the case) get a holiday apartment.
For visa requirements best to contact the nearest Austrian embassy.consulate. With an US p.port it is 90 days. For longer stay you may have to prove how you are supporting yourself. You can google for more information like vienna.net or similar where you will find more info and personal experience how to deal with Austrian bureaucracy and paperwork.
Good luck.