SAUDI VISA PROFESSION CHANGE

Dear Gents,

Recently (05- Aug- 17)I reached in KSA under a new engineer visa. My degree certificate was attested 2 yrs before and all documents are clear. I got a notification from my company GRO to register in Saudi Council of engineers as my IQAMA application was rejected due to no registration in SCE.

As per the instruction from my GRO I registered in SCE website by uploading all required documents and SR 500 SADAD payment has been paid as registration fees. After the payment, until now there is no update from SCE and the status is ' we are auditing your request.' .

But recently  I here one news from SCE that for expat engineers, 5 Yrs of work experience is required for SCE registration. I have only 4 Yrs of work experience..

My question is: If any rejection of my application from SCE, can I change my profession to a mechanical technician. (profession change is also banned - Recent news).

Please advice.

Regards,
AJ

Hello sir
This Abdul Kadar

Am also facing same problem, if u found the soluation pls share with me this my WhatsApp ***

Hoping your reply plz

Moderated by Bhavna 6 years ago
Reason : Please do not post your contact details on the forum. You should exchange them through the private messaging system.Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Go to saudi engineering council they will so it with in half an hour. Don't worry about anything thing. Even i face the same problem and i went last week on Thursday and they fix this issue.

Go directly and visit saudi engineering council even i have the same problem. I went and they changed and clear the issue with in half an hour.

http://saudigazette.com.sa/article/5183 … rk-permitsprofession change news

Hi Ramukaka, I went to SCE office Dammam. Within 5 mins I got approval from them. It was a good experience and first for me in Saudi Arabia that getting things done within few minutes from any govt. offices.

Thanks a lot.

Dear,

Please tell me if your profession was changed or not ?

Please tell me if your profession was changed or not ?

Hi Ali usman22, if you have the capability I would suggest you visit SCE office and try to sort it out there - I had 3 friends who had issues like the one above and manage to get them settled satisfactorily by going directly to SCE office.

Profession change is on hold from tomorrow they will be checking all visa voilaters

I there any possibilities to change profession after u have SCE and 5 yr experience as an engineer also....

Sir Any update regarding proffession change now,plz inform.

Hi

I have reached saudi arabia recently.my sponsor informd me dat profession changed is stopped. I want to change my profession to technician. Can i go myself directly to the misinistry office.will they help me.

Listen..
If sce auditing he take some time for checking ur degree fake or real.. And there are not big issue of experience.. And right now any profession u can't change

No one help you right now then keep calm after some days will open for changing job profession

this is true ... Profession change is temporary on hold (some are saying totally banned).

they will not entertain you as ministry required saudi representative