Close

Recommended hair colourist in Cairo

Hi, I am an Indonesian who has moved to Cairo for work couple of months ago. I have settled in for several things, like restaurants, shops, and gyms, but now I want a breathe of fresh air for my hair style and there comes the confusion. That is mainly because I have read in so many forums that only a handful of hair salons are recommended in Cairo. The lacking of recommendation have got me deterred, because I want adventurous hair colours (pink, blue, or green), and not just highlights or brown/ blonde hair dye.

I know that there are several threads in this website asking similar questions, but since few years have gone by since they were last posted, I am hoping for more improvement to happen to Cairo's hair styling world? Err.. or not? lol.

I have read (and got a bit interested in) salon chain called Les Elites, but since they have several branches, I wonder which one of them will be most recommended for hair dyeing. Another recommendation will be gladly accepted, but since I mostly go around Garden City, Zamalek, or Giza, I would be happier if they are located around Maadi, Zamalek, or Giza (and not as far as Heliopolis/ 6th October City :D).

Thanks.

Expatriate health insurance in Cairo

Free advice and quotation service to choose an expat health insurance in Cairo

Moving to Cairo

Find tips from professionals about moving to Cairo

Travel insurance in Cairo

Enjoy stress-free travel to Cairo