Close

Bahasa Indonesia teacher

Hi, i am looking for a friendly Bahasa indonesia teacher. I am already conversent and need to become fluent. Any advice? I will of course pay for the classes, but I am looking for a friendly person to have conversations over the weekend, maybe 1.5 hours per weekend.

Try here

http://www.expat.com/en/classifieds/asi … asses.html

I can teach you Bahasa Indonesian (language)  friendly an easy way as I can contact me ***

Moderated by Priscilla 2 months ago
Reason : Do not post your personal contact details on a public forum for your own security

Hello there.. have found the bahasa indonesian teacher yet? I can teach you and its good if you already know some basic words. Lemme know. Dian~

Did you consider an Indonesian gf. If you're married already- please- no intent to offend. I'm married to an Ambon Princess and over the years I can definitely say my bahasa improved. As I say- if married- apology

hi... im rebecca. I saw your post the other day regarding Bahasa Teacher. If you still need bahasa teacher, you can just contact me. Im friendly and im a teacher too... thank you

Bonjour Monsieur Willy, i would love to teach you bahasa. bahasa indonesia is my mother tongue, i was born and raised here so i have a very fluent indonesian accent. don't worry i am also advanced in english so you will get the lesson as understandable as it might be. leave me an update if you are interested! terima kasih

Perhaps I can help you, for teach bahasa Indonesia.

Moderated by Bhavna last week
Reason : Free advertising is not allowed on the forum.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Expatriate health insurance in Jakarta

Free advice and quotation service to choose an expat health insurance in Jakarta

Moving to Jakarta

Find tips from professionals about moving to Jakarta

Travel insurance in Jakarta

Enjoy stress-free travel to Jakarta