Looking for a genuine online job

I would like to earn some extra money by doing online jobs. Can anyine help me ine this

Care to share your online skills

zaman_online wrote:

I would like to earn some extra money by doing online jobs. Can anyine help me ine this

Not pretty sure what exactly you can do by online, share your skills as well as your professional profile.

Are you native with good internet connection? Have you tried teaching online? Pays quite well, if you have the allure and language skills paired together

Data Entry
Word Process
Excel work - formulating & etc..
Online marketing in any sites
mailing
Web posting

There's a website you can use known as UPWORK. It's a popular freelancer website, so bidding for a job would be a challenge. You can give it a go.

I have the same issue. I am a freelance writer and have tried indeed.com and LinkedIn  for months. I wrote magazine articles locally in the states for nearly 10 years as a hobby, but the jobs i have found online while actually trying to make a serious living here in Brazil either require a Bachelor's degree or pay $5.00 for a 1000 word article. Very frustrating.

Try the Mechanical Turk for online jobs of a very reliable and predictable nature, although (as all online jobs) quite badly paid:
https://www.mturk.com/mturk/welcome

quite an interesting thread..
the thing with websites like upwork and freelancer.com are that the bidding system makes it almost impossible to land anything.
I am a graphic designer/ illustration artist and I have been trying everything I can find out there with no luck so far.

the only seemingly mote valid one I found is called nabbesh.com
you might wanna try that one.

Peace, Light and Happiness.

Zeid

zaman_online wrote:

Data Entry
Word Process
Excel work - formulating & etc..
Online marketing in any sites
mailing
Web posting

If you are good at with English and Tamil, I can help you getting part time job, I am looking native Tamil speaker, PM me and I will provide more information.

zeydK wrote:

quite an interesting thread..
the thing with websites like upwork and freelancer.com are that the bidding system makes it almost impossible to land anything.
I am a graphic designer/ illustration artist and I have been trying everything I can find out there with no luck so far.

the only seemingly mote valid one I found is called nabbesh.com
you might wanna try that one.

Peace, Light and Happiness.

Zeid

Do you still look for freelance work as a graphic designing?

yes I do actually.

how do you suggest we proceed if you do have some lines of work for me?

Exactly. The pay is very very little. I have been doing transcription jobs, by far the most reasonable pay I've received was $5 for 20 minutes. Usually it will be $5 per hour. Insane. Freelancing is indeed challenging.

MalaysianExpat92 wrote:

Exactly. The pay is very very little. I have been doing transcription jobs, by far the most reasonable pay I've received was $5 for 20 minutes. Usually it will be $5 per hour. Insane. Freelancing is indeed challenging.

Hi MalaysianExpat92,

Would you be kind to advise on which platforms or websites did you find the work you were referring to?

Thanks in advance.

Peace, light and happiness.

Zeid

MalaysianExpat92 wrote:

Upwork just only flatform connect clients and suppliers, how much you were getting paid it entirely depends on your customer you meet on up work.

Yes.

I was referring to Upwork. There's also another job which is fun to do if you're a person who pays attention to details and can converse well with strangers. It's called 'mystery shopper' job but we would call ourselves 'customer service evaluator' (sounds more professional) lol btw, the company is ALBATROSS GLOBAL SOLUTIONS (albatrossonline.com). You could do the job even when you're traveling, every where around the world. I've been doing it since 2015. It's easier to land on a job with Albatross, but it can be quite rare. If you're lucky, you'll get 2 - 3 jobs per month. Pay could start from 15€ - 60€.

Albatross focuses only on luxury brands. All you need: pay attention to details, fill up the survey, get proof of visits. Sometimes you may need to purchase, they will provide the budget. It's a fun job and I would highly recommend. I had most of my assignments done in Finland, and now I'm doing some in Germany as well.

All the best! Hope that helps.

Thanks :) I'm aware of that. That's just how it is to be a freelancer

I twice did a mystery shopping assignment (with HS Brands, who call themselves market leader) out of curiosity.
Instead if the 20-30min they claimed (which covers the shop visit only), it was approx. 3 hours each time if I include travel to the shop, filling their survey and answering questions afterwards. For that, the pay was miserable (actually below the legal minimum wage per hour!). And in one case they even delayed paying me because their client had not paid them - as if that has any relevance to the value of my work.
I will never do it again and cannot recommend it to anyone either!

I too am looking for something to do.  I'm actually a Personal Chef, with specialties in Caribbean Sushi and Asian fusions.  Additionally I'm a qualified Graphic Designer and Photographer.  My expertise is in the Adobe creative Suite. 
So...I'm either looking for someone who wants to start a restaurant and needs Executive Chef help in getting started, or looking for a partner, or anyone needing a part or full-time personal chef to provide nutritionally balanced meals, or I can cater office/private events, or work in a restaurant/hotel whatever.  Or I can do your signage, letterheads, logos, business cards..anything print.  I do not do web designs.  I'm just tired of sitting at home now...and I'm legal here.

Was it with albatross? I never have such issues. 20 minutes minimum in the store, plus filling up survey (depending on how quick you are). I don't rush it as long as i submit within 24 hours, it's all good. Although the pay can take around 30 - 45 days. For me, as long as they pay as agreed. It's all good.

Moderated by Bhavna 6 years ago
Reason : Please drop an advert in the jobs section.

Coll-wing: Please post your job offer in this site's Jobs section - it is not correct here in the open forum!

Meet expats all over the world

OR