In Seoul Mid April

Hi,

I'll have some business in Seoul in Mid Apr.
Could you please help me the information as follows:
1/ How is the weather at that time? I want to pack the right things, so waether is really important.

2/ I'm a food lover :) do you have any reccommendation for me? any good restaurant with local foods?

3/ Do Seoul have some park like disney land?

4/Is there any of you here want to make friends with me during my trip :D

Thanks so much for your information

Kim

I'm native korean, i think i can anwer your inquiries hahah.
1/ How is the weather at that time? I want to pack the right things, so waether is really important.
= Mid of April, it's spring in korea. The weather would be really nice. i think, quite chilly in the morning but it gets hot soon. 
2/ I'm a food lover  do you have any reccommendation for me? any good restaurant with local foods?
= There are so many foods in Korea. bulgogi, samgyupsal, bibibab so on. I don't know where is the good restaurant for each foods but well, i think most korean restaurants are clean and nice, try any places~.
3/ Do Seoul have some park like disney land?
= YES. 'LOTTE WORLD'
4/Is there any of you here want to make friends with me during my trip
= HAHAHA, me? hahahaha

hi Kim,

I am from the USA (vietnamese) going to Seoul in May 2011.  Do you want to meet up for coffee?  I am in the process of searching for a place to stay (short term lease - 1-2 month). If you have information on accommodation, please share.  here is my email: [email protected]

Hi gardenia922 :)

Welcome on Expat.com ;)

Armand

thank you for the warm welcom