We don't know where to start!

Hello all!

I am Lebanese, living in Beirut with my partner of 7 years, Sandra.
I am currently working in the Communications department in an NGO fighting child abuse (handling everything from communications strategy to Social Media), and she is studying Philosophy in the American University of Beirut, with the intent of continuing her studies in the Netherlands. We intend to live there, work, study and raise a family if possible.

We don't know where to start!

Any same sex couple from a middle eastern country here? Would love to chat!

Any help would be much appreciated.

Have a great day!

Hi Myriam,

Welcome to the forum  :)

just to inform you that this new  thread on the Netherlands forum has been created from your post so that you might easily get some feedback.

All the best,
Bhavna

Guess I'd better move my response then. :)

Hi Myriam and partner; welcome to the Forum. :)

A good start is the Handy Tools link at the top of this page; if you select that, it will give you access to our Expat Guide section, which contains several articles written to help people like yourself in planning their journey.  If you read through those and have any further specific questions, please come back to us and just ask.

Hope this helps.

Cynic
Expat Team

Ahlan wa sahlan 😄

Is the plan to study in Amsterdam and you've already a confirmation that you can start?
If not than you can start first on this one.
Based on the study you can apply for a student visa. Don't know for the partner that comes along.