New Friends Wanted in Edinburgh!!!

I have moved to Edinburgh from the states recently and I'd love to meet new people to socialize and get acquainted with the culture and this amazing city. I am a 30 year old female. Please feel free to email me if you'd like to meet for coffee or movies!!!

KoKo 80 - My fiance and I are visiting Edinburgh for the first time :D May 7-13. We will be staying just south of new town in a self-catering.

We would love to meet up with you for coffee and see what amazing things you have discovered about Edinburgh.

I have to teach a class on Wednesday and Thursday May 10-11. Otherwise we have no plans.

Is there a football game on the 7th?

Hi,

I'm Gonzalo,24 years old. I came to edinburgh to work and improve my english and I feel very discouraged because I'm really alone in the city. I would like to meet people and enjoy with them.

If you would like to meet with me, let me know.

Thanks!

Hey guys,
I came to Edinburgh bout 3weeks ago, and would love to meet up some of you, if you re interested, let me know!:)
cheers,
anna

Hi Anna,
I'm in the same behaviour, I arrived at the end of next month, looking before from firends, in order to speak about esay renting room, life there, etc...
I expect all is all right for you,
Jean

I think the best way to do it, is to organize a forum meeting, somewhere for a coffee, or at the bottom of the observatory (so we can have a walk).
Its a nice option for the new future ^^

Hello diantonio, that's a good idea!;)

Maybe that you could start a new thread on Edinburgh forum by proposing a date and by confirming a place for the Meetup.

This may encourage other members to participate.;)

Harmonie.

You could meet up at the national museum of scotland {free] in Chambers Street or if a sunny day The royal botanical gardens Free] need a bus to get there. Or sit in princes street gardens if sunny.
Movies there is the Omni center which also has places to eat.

Just thought of another thing go on a open bus tour, weather sunny. Edinburgh sightseeing tour bus {maroon colour} from waverly bridge. you can jump off and on there buses all day.

Thanks for the suggestions ! I just started working, so i will need some time to fill in, but hopefully we will have the chance to organize a meeting in the upcoming weeks :)

Hola a todos desde Paraguay, alguna persona que hable español y quiera hacer amistad desde Edimburgo?

@CYNTHIA ADRIANA - Can you please write in english on this Anglophone forum? :)

Thank you,
Aurélie