Jobs within the health and care sector

I am qualified in health and social care with an NVQ 3 DIploma. I have worked in the hospital environment back in England. I now work in the care industry looking after people with learning disabilities. I was wondering if there are any homes in Malta that are looking for staff within this area of work.

Kind regards

Wendy ayling

Wendywoo58 wrote:

I am qualified in health and social care with an NVQ 3 DIploma. I have worked in the hospital environment back in England. I now work in the care industry looking after people with learning disabilities. I was wondering if there are any homes in Malta that are looking for staff within this area of work.

Kind regards

Wendy ayling

You may find an answer in the jobs section, good luck.

Many thanks for your reply

Apply via the 'care malta' website. They have several care homes around the island and often advertise vacancies.

Hi. I shall have a look on that website. Could you tell me also, is it easy to get rented accommodation out in Malta.

Wendywoo58 wrote:

Hi. I shall have a look on that website. Could you tell me also, is it easy to get rented accommodation out in Malta.

There's plenty of rental places out of season depending on your budget,as mentioned many, many times do not take too much notice of agents adverts as the advertised properties are nearly always not available.  Please read all previous posts on this subject, good luck.

Many thanks for letting me know.

I agree with above but there are some good agents, try the smaller ones. Which area, what type of accommodation - flat, house or room. Sliema, St Julian's is in high demand.