Book author looking for Americans in Costa Rica

Hi. This was posted in the general forum, but I particularly want to find Americans in Costa Rica, since we don't have any from there at the moment. Retirees, businesspeople/owners, people working on eco/sustainability projects, teachers, students, we are looking for you!

My name is Mark Ehrman and I am the author of the book "Getting Out: Your Guide to Leaving America."  In addition to providing basic information, the book featured numerous contributions of Americans living outside the country sharing their experiences, advice, challenges, etc.  The book came out in 2006 and much of the information is now out of date and so we are putting together an updated edition to be released at the end of the year.  For this, we would also like to get newer, fresher contributions.

I would like to invite/urge/cajole any Americans living outside the US to contact me.  You don't need to be a writer to contribute, you only need a desire to share what you know and have experienced with others who would like to make the move like you did.  Your contributions can be anywhere from few lines to a few pages.  You can do it freestyle or we can supply you with a questionnaire so you can focus your responses.  Any contributions used will be credited (anonymous contributions are also possible, if you so desire) and the contributor receives a free copy of the book.

Please feel free to post this anywhere (like facebook) or forward it to anyone you think might be interested.

Any questions, please feel free to ask.

Many thanks and hope to hear from you.

Best wishes from Berlin...

Mark Ehrman
mark [at] gettingoutofamerica.com
or you can contact me via IM

Mark,

Thank you for visiting us folks down here in Costa Rica. I just sent you an e-mail and I hope that I can be of help for you!