Teach English to beginners

Hello!

My name is Dat Nguyen and I speak on skype with a native Chinese speaker in China. I want to teach English, but I am new in this department. Maybe I can talk with the Chinese speaker about football/soccer in Holland, kickboxing, Martial Arts or something amazing about the Netherland, Do you guys have any feedback or advice?

Thank you!

Welcome on board  :cheers:

I don't not quite understand what you really saying.
You want to teach English? Where and to whom?

Or do you want to learn English?

The subjects you mentioned is all about sport. The Netherlands has much more to offer than just sports.

Primadonna wrote:

Welcome on board  :cheers:

I don't not quite understand what you really saying.

The subjects you mentioned is all about sport. The Netherlands has much more to offer than just sports.

I will answer your questions;

I want to teach English to the Chinese native speaker. He is teaching me the Chinese Mandarin (difficult language!!) and culture.

No.

True. I though about the Dutch nature, cycling etc..

Thanks for your explanation.
But what do you exactly want to know from us?

What do you guys teach English to beginners? What are suitable or good subjects to talk about? Learning words etc? I don't know, I thought there are maybe English teachers here who can help me with English lessons.

You need a set of text books aimed at the right age group and ability level.
A good structured course will do the job if you can teach from the books.

Hello,

I'm Lamia a senior  university student majoring English language. I want to teach English language as a second language acquisition using some teaching methods that I found more beneficial  for students in Netherlands. I live in Morocco for the moment but I will move to Netherlands soon so I wanted to see if u guys can give me some tips or options I can benefit from.

Thank you in advance.