Spanish lessons near Guardamar del Segura

Hi
I will be moving to Guardamar del Segura in October. Does anyone have any recommendations for Spanish classes in this area? I have a basic understanding but want to improve, especially my conversational skills. Thanks!!

Moderated by Bhavna 5 years ago
Reason : Offers should be made in the form of an advert in the classifieds. Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hi Pluxton,
Sorry for the late reply.
What I can offer Spanish classes  for beginners through videoconference (Skype).
Generally, I prefer to work with one or two students in a lesson rather than a large class, as the possibilities for practising and speaking are slim in a large group.  My classes are strictly tailored to the needs of my students and I try to get the students talking most of the time.
You can try a free 30-minute trial lesson with no obligation to carry on and decide later.
If you have any further questions, do not hesitate to send me a private message, I hope I've helped.
Thanks for your attention.
Sincerely,
Agustin.

I use the Duolingo app on my phone most days. I've used it to learn new words and revise the grammar of several languages, including Spanish. I don't say it's the best or only language learning option, but it's easy, inexpensive, and very convenient.