Saigon to Can Tho

Anyone know if  you can fly from Saigon airport to Can Tho/  If not best way to get there from the airport please. Arriving this Friday. Thanks

Why not?  The airport designation for Ho Chi Minh is SGN.  For Can Tho, the designator is VCA.  You can probably book through from your original departure point but be sure to allow time to clear customs and immigration in SGN.

THIGV wrote:

Why not?  The airport designation for Ho Chi Minh is SGN.  For Can Tho, the designator is VCA.  You can probably book through from your original departure point but be sure to allow time to clear customs and immigration in SGN.

Vietnam Airlines doesn't offer flights from Saigon to Can Tho, which company does? I've always wondered.

Willy:  looks like you are right.  It seems odd but no direct flights from SGN.  Both Vietnam Airlines and VietJet fly Hanoi to Can Tho but not from SGN. 

Scarletibis1:  It may be too late, but you might look into entering the country via Hanoi then flying on to Can Tho.

THIGV wrote:

Willy:  looks like you are right.  It seems odd but no direct flights from SGN.  Both Vietnam Airlines and VietJet fly Hanoi to Can Tho but not from SGN. 

Scarletibis1:  It may be too late, but you might look into entering the country via Hanoi then flying on to Can Tho.

Yeah I was about to suggest to him to take a Vinasun from the airport to the bus station and take a bus to Can Tho, it's really not a big deal and might not take longer than a flight, with the less frequent schedule and security delays...

There is no flight from SGN to VCA.  I know because I have to go visit my gf family every so often.  The bus trip takes about 4-5 hours.  30 min from where you are to the connecting bus.  30 min from Le Hong Phong station to the main bus station, Ben Xe Mien Tay.  3 hours bus ride on one of those recliner seats.  Another 15-30 min for the connecting bus at Can Tho that will take you straight to your hotel.