Urgent, need info about a university in Lagos

Hello,
   Ive got a job offer from Caleb International University,lagos in nigeria .I would like to know if any body knows anyhtin about it .what kinda university is this.im offered a great package.
what kinda lifestyle is there in nigeria n what is the number of expats living there.

thnxxx

Hi fiz420, :)

Welcome on Expat-blog!

I hope other members will be able to give you info about this university in Lagos and life in Nigeria.

Wish you good luck in your future adventure.
Christine

fiz420 wrote:

Hello,
   Ive got a job offer from Caleb International University,lagos in nigeria .I would like to know if any body knows anyhtin about it .what kinda university is this.im offered a great package.
what kinda lifestyle is there in nigeria n what is the number of expats living there.

thnxxx

Congrats!

Interesting to know Caleb University hired an Expatriate! :| ***thinking****

Its a Private University based in a remote area in Lagos IMOTA around Ikorodu in Lagos. It's not like VI, Ikoyi so you will HARDLY find an expartraite in that area.  The universities website is www.calebuniversity.edu.ng.

Did they ask you to pay any money? Just checking its not correspondence from a gmail or yahoo. :D

Hello fiz420,

If the package is too generous, then I doubt it can be a pure scam. Just check their address that they are giving you to correspond with them, (if it is a freely available email domain like Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail) then you shall be very cautious!

As banke mentioned above, it could be a genuine scam if they are asking you to send some money for visa/permit or formalities processing.

Regards