Requirements 2 days travel to bangkok

Hi everyone, i need your help, what are the requirements do i need in able to travel to bangkok, im jen and im from philippines, im 23 years old, my boyfriend is already in bangkok and ill be visiting him there for only two days, he will be supporting my expenses for my stay in bangkok, so what requirements do i need? Ive heard a lot of stories about filipinas getting offhold by the immigration officers in the airport, btw its my first time flying outside my country, it will be a big help and greatly apreciated if you can help and or answer my questions.

Hello,
You can enter Thailand for 30 days if you are flying in. Your passport must have 6months at least left. You don't need to have a visa beforehand.

Stuart Hansen uk

Oh forgot you might need to show you have enough money so have 10000bht with you to show them just to be sure and have a return tkt out of Thailand.

Hi thanks for the response there are some changes, i will be traveling for 5 days now and i will be the one now to pay for my own expenses except for the ticket, and im unwmployed right now, but i do have the money of 10,000 bath to show them, my concern is will that be enough to convince them? Is there anything else i will be needing for this trip? Do i need like accomodation confirmation etc for this trip to show them? Or travel itinerary? I dont have confirmation accomodation but i will be staying in a old guest house there which way more cheaper than a hotel,

Hi
10000bht is enough, rtn tkt you must show if they ask.Accommodation  you don't have booking paperwork, this is what to do. Before you land you have to fill out a arrival card,on the card just put the address of the guest house that should be ok,when you go through immigration just give them your passport and arrival card. Only show your money and rtn ticket if they ask.

Need more help just let me know

Stuart Hansen