Dilemma

Hello!
Came to Vietnam with the idea to teach English to save money to travel.
My issue is that I have no degree but a TEFL, although it isn't finding a job that I am wary about. It's more so to do with transferring money to my NatWest back at home and I also have a Barclays card to pay off too! Which is no good if I am unable to open a bank account due to my lack of 'education'.
Has anyone been in the same boat or known anyone? Any tips of getting around this?
It kind of feels pointless to teach if I'm unable to put money into my bank!

Did you research this problem before moving?  If you did, you would know that you will be unable to obtain a work permit without a degree.  Without a work permit, you will be unable to have a documented payroll with evidence of taxes paid.  You may be able to open a bank account but without evidence of taxes paid, you will not be able to move money out of the country beyond the $5K cash you are allowed to carry with you.

All these facts were available here and on other forums before you came.  Of course since without a work permit and residency card, you will be leaving the country every 90 days, perhaps you could bring your savings to Singapore or Hong Kong and do your banking there.