Profession changing in iqama

There may be relaxation for computer operator but Labour category is totally prohibited from any kind of family visa legaly.or may be his company is very efficient.we can also try this may be we can also get family visa but if our company supports us.

your profession should be technical .. like computer tech , electronics technician or as in the above article computer operator..i know some peoples who r working as engineer but on iqama they r technician, they asked company to give them salary certificate with job title of techinician then they simply go in istaqdam and show even their engineering degree with sce engr card and istaqdam letter from sce as well.. istaqdam simply issue visa without any issue.. but pls note it was technician visa.. and on tech visa family visa is allowed..

for labor profession on iqama and if u r working as engineer in any company and u show ur documents of engineering to istaqdam with such request of profession change is halt thats y u didnt change ur profession I dont think they will support..
but it will be good to know if they can entertain in this case..

That's the point Labour and technical visa both are different but one can try may be it works.

I am going for final exit otherwise I could have  tried this option as well bcz I have tried alot for iqama change my whole company management got involved but not succeeded.if I cancel my plan of final exit I will surely try this and will let you know.

family visa fees is refundable.. if anyone has labor profession on iqama but working on technical side specially as engineer having sce letter for istaqdam can try .. if they didnot accept fees can be refund on the account.. one of my friend in HR told me these days istaqdam is issuing visa for every profession on iqama if one has SCE letter and SCE membership card.. i m not sure but if anyone has despirately need family permanent visa then its an option before trying from any agent..

I applied for visit visa, with labor profession, application was rejected and they never ask for SCE...so i beleive that if they r not issuing visit visa how cum can issue perm. Family visa ?? If anyone tried, please share experience

Good point lets try

Try again the way that indian expat did with help of his company's saudi.I will also talk to my company regarding this.

@zeeshan06 Try permenant family visa process through istaqdam not through online.. did u tried visit visa from mofa website ? online procedure they are never checking any educational document.. manual procedure is only for permanent family visa which is thorugh istaqdam

hi sir,

Me have also same problem,did you tried by direct visit
with ministry of labor office?

aliimran007

You mentioned that if anyone having SCE permanent membership. They can have istiqdam letter for family permanent visa.

My questions:
How to apply for Istiqdam letter?
And who to submit?

Lastly, is there ANY UPDATE ON PROFESSION CHANGE?

Brother my profession is Amil adi and I talked to indian pakistani and bangali agents from different areas all have same rates.I am trying to find someone with less rates bcz this visit visa will cost me something like 15000 SAR bcz in home country I have to pay visa fee as well.if anyone here know any reliable agent plz let me know.

Forget about profession change till Muharam and that too not sure whether it will open in muharam.

bro send me ur whatapp numebr r contact detail

Do you know any agent who can arrange visit visa for amil adi profession?

I applied for visit visa online and it was rejected :(

marb250
u can visit SCE and if u have membership u can ask for a letter of istaqdam from thm

zeeshan06
what is ur profession exactly?aamil? can u tell mahna in arabic?

one more thing, anybody contact again agent in dammam m aldossary .. who was asking only 1k for profession change.. if anyone experienced him then pls share here to let knw everyone here

Yes...its Amil

He was just scam profession change is strictly ban my company was giving 10,000 to someone working in jawazat he started process but at the end he backed up that he can't do.so wait till Muharam it may be open with new terms and conditions.hopefully it will be open soon again INSHALLAH Khair.

dear all,

I got a new news , a very good news regarding profession change ,, i am uploading the news,, pl wait........................................

please hurry up

Bro iam Karthik from Jeddah last week I tried through my hr people here they told profession change is not open now if any news plz update me in *** in wats app kindly help me if any news I will update

Moderated by Bhavna 6 years ago
Reason : Please do not post your contact details on the forum. You should exchange them through the private messaging system.Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

What is the new news bro

:/ waiting.............

how can i upload image

you can upload by picture option in the message typing scroll bar upside

upload image on you google drive or drop box, then share here a shearable link

i think shazadah27 need likes on his post..but he dont know there is no amount paid by this site on no of likes....(like youtube, facebook )

Bro just tell the message in the image for now

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B6AcbO … sp=sharing

shazad- could you please translate.

no dear i am not looking for such things @aliimran007

i am honestly sharing which i got today from my HR Manager

It's in Arabic I don't understand can u tell what it's written in that

please somebody load the image with English translation already i have given link,,honestly i am giving you information which i got today

This was fake.... Confirmed !

can any1 translate ?

dear all
i do not know its fake or real ,,but i am sharing which i got whatsup message from my HR..Honestly speaking ,,we all are suffering and i am also suffering due to this matter,

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B6AcbOh7I0yYWHhDRzR0ejNUTmVPcmwta2hfZHFyR2J1SU9N/view

Wait for few minutes, my colleague is coming then I will ask him for translation. He is an Egyptian.