Profession changing in iqama

msharifgazal wrote:

I suggest u if possible pay little extra and get ur job done

Would you mind elaborate, how a proponent could spend money?  Should extra money pay to the official person or a third party agent?

Check with your HR probably he knows some guys. As our Hrs used to help this way when they are unable to get with current profession. Recently one guy got from my company.

@msharifgazal
But if change of profession to engineer is not possible then my question is what are the other professions acceptable plz suggest

Hi everybody,

Please note that some posts have been removed from this thread.

I invite you all to read the forum code of conduct, giving your personal contact details on the forum is not authorised.

Thank you,

Priscilla
Expat.com team  :cheers:

Any response for iqama change

Dears.
profession change may be start but their is some conditions.
1) your company will be platinum or high green status.
2) your company submit all the documents to mol and gosi for their employees.

otherwise they block the company account and company will not able to change the profession and also not take the kafala.

my company facing this 2nd problem so i am updating you on this issue.

why i am saying profession is start because their is some guyz adverising they can change your profession thats means profession change is start now.

may be i am wrong but i did so much working on profession change because i also want to change my profession. so this is my update for you if someone have more please share with us..

thank you

any update on profession change on iqama??

Dears,
i am higher secondary qualified. my iqama profession is labour and working in accounts.

i want to change profession to apply visit visa.

which profession is possible to chage easly.

i hope suggestion....

thanks..

You will never meet official person. Pay it to the agent and he will get it done. Remember a good and reliable agent will not ask for advance payment while most fraud guys ask for half payment in advance and then disappear. Good luck

Thanks for your suggestion and

Dear,  do you have any idea about the angancy how much they will charge..(Approximate)

bcz i have chacked and they asking 6000sr.

I also want to change my profession and contacted 2 or 3 agents and they are all asking around 8K. I think 6k is reasonable or if you can negotiate to 5k. If you find one around this range please let me know also.

asalam alaikum

bro kindly share me the agent number and detail im also plan to change my iqama

Did u contact them? Any body successful in getting it done?

Hi everyone,
I have the profession of 'plumber on my Iqama. Recently I have applied for a job as a TEACHER because I have MASTERS degree in computer science.  The school is offering me Iqama transfer only if I have a profession of teacher on my Iqama. That's a problem for me because it's still plumber there. What can I do to change my 'plumber' profession to TEACHER??

perfectillusion29 wrote:

I also want to change my profession and contacted 2 or 3 agents and they are all asking around 8K. I think 6k is reasonable or if you can negotiate to 5k. If you find one around this range please let me know also.

AOA, any luck with profession change ??

No luck... I have found a good agent and he told me dont waste your money and time bcz profession change is completely stopped for now...no one will be able to help you right now... All we can do is to wait and pray

any updates regarding profession change . i heard some news that its open again. can anybody confirm

any updates ???

Yes it is starting from tomorrow for two months.alhamdulillah.

Any one know which profession is for expats?

Is it confirmed?
I mean profession change halt is finished?
Can we change iqama profession now?
Any website where we can find info regarding this?

Don't know  exactly , most of them telling like this

It's Fake News!

I just got news from my HR that it is confirmed that profession change is open for the next 2 months. After that, most likely no profession change will happen.

Fuhraaz_99 wrote:

I just got news from my HR that it is confirmed that profession change is open for the next 2 months. After that, most likely no profession change will happen.

I tried along with my HR yesterday, unfortunately, it was closed

Please confirm if the news is fake or its true,

It is fake news. Still profession Change is stopped

I checked with my company and its still CLOSED

Hello people.

Yes. The system is closed as of today. However, it should be open in the next few days. This is what my HR is telling me. Either way, I am submitting my documents today and will update you by Thursday on the progress.

Your update will be appreciated.

Yes please update, when anyone successfully has done it.

i asked my HR, he said its just whatsapp msg..not yet open in system..
kindly update here if anyone succeed the profession change..Thanks in advance..https://uploads.disquscdn.com/images/4cd03638ff60b96d3d36805517de8575ee96aadab8f5f195b2bc9409d348c60d.jpg

dear all,

i am also waiting for profession change, my HR has sent me whatsapp message that it is opening from 26/2/2018, but it has not opened yet unfortunately, but someone told me that it is opening from march. hoping for the best

Assalam Alaikum,
Dear brother I heard that profession change option has been opened for two months from 25th Feb but don't know this news is correct anyone know the correct news please don't forget to share it here as many people will get help.

No, its not going through the system, option is still blocked in online system. Can some1 update by visiting MOL office?

anyone guys have already changed his profesion? wat are the requirements is it the saudi council of engineers certificate only or any other documents?

Unfortunately still the change in profession not opened and it is not clear when or if they have plans to open it, anyone has any news????

I don't understand why don't people read all the messages before posting their queries  :lol:

Hi Fuhraaz , any Update from your HR.

in expatiriates.com many ADDs that showing profession change , once i contacted them they are asking SAR 5000  likwise, anybody know about this? they are authentic or fraud?