Profession changing in iqama

Sadafiq wrote:

Congratulations brother ur hr changed ur profession but my husband's hr not listening him just saying show me computer diploma then only I will change ur profession to computer technician otherwise wait for engineer profession

Try with agents

Or talk to higher management to convince them.

Yes my husband is trying his best

Hope for the best.

Is there also need of attested degree to get visit visa for parents?

wraza wrote:

Is there also need of attested degree to get visit visa for parents?

No no document required for visit visa

Hi good day everyone! I would like to ask if there's someone here who got their Profession Changed to Engineer since the start of the New Hijri Calendar? Thanks in advance y'all!

Salaam Raza,

Do you know any agents, who can do this?

Syed N Hussaini wrote:

Salaam Raza,

Do you know any agents, who can do this?

i think my friend knows. i will ask him and share here

My friend share this number, he is a agent in riyadh, he can change profession
+966555971066

Appreciated, will be waiting for the contact details, my company is saying the same. it is not yet open.

Did anyone try through this agent? i mean were they succesful.

Profession change to engineer is possible if the applicant is registered with the Saudi Council of Engineers. Because once the HR submits the request, it gets approved only once the Saudi Council of Engineers confirms that the applicant is registered with them. Then the profession gets changed to Engineer.
Once updated in the Ministry of Labor, the applicant can request online via SCE to update their information in the Jawazaat by paying SAR 100.

U changed ur profession to engineer? Bcoz engineering profession is still not open

Yes Alhamdulillah....

Alhumdulillah. But don't know my husband company hr still saying u have to wait

Dear Brother,

I am already registered with SCE since 2017, can you please explain the steps of changing profession in brief.
It will be very helpful for me to change my profession because I have visited the Saudi labour office Jeddah many time but still they are saying that changing the profession is still not open.

This process was done by my HR since my manager was pressurizing the department for immediate change of profession since mine was pending from about 18 months. He took some while and changed it to engineer. Since he is pure arabic, it is difficult to converse with him.
What you can do is go online to the website of ministry of labour and verify from them.

Thanks brother for your reply, i have checked the website & they have mentioned that now its open but when we will go to labour office they dont know any thing about it. I dont know whats going on..

Assalam O alaikum,

Anybody know the jeddah isteqdam contact number so kindly share.

19911 u can ask for isteqdam no

not receive call

u can try more time selct english languge

then press zero

Dear brother, once the Saudi guy requested online, how long did it take to update from previous profession to the engineering profession?

mfr.rits wrote:

This process was done by my HR since my manager was pressurizing the department for immediate change of profession since mine was pending from about 18 months. He took some while and changed it to engineer. Since he is pure arabic, it is difficult to converse with him.
What you can do is go online to the website of ministry of labour and verify from them.

Dear brother, once the Saudi guy requested online, how long did it take to update from previous profession to the engineering profession?

i have degree attested but marriage certificate and birth certificate of child is not attested .. can any one suggest if i can go to istaqdam or is it necessary to have attested marriage and birth certificate in any case?

Istiqdam will straight away reject your application even will not bother to check your documents if your marriage certificate is not attested from all departments of home country and Saudia.

Dear Hassan,

can you please explain me from which department should i attest my marriage certificate in Pakistan and in Saudia Arabia where should i go?

Thanks & Best regards.

Dear all,

Any update on changing profession into Engineering profession??
If anyone has changed his profession into engineering what are the steps should anybody take?
Please let me know. I am already registered with SCE with valid membership.

Thanks &  Best Regards.

First step is to attest your marriage certificate from MOFA Pakistan after that consult agent he will get it translated in arabic and after that will attest it fr saudi embassy Pakistan. he will charge for his services.after that you have to get your marriage certificate again translated from MOFA saudia authorized agents you can find in your city.then take appointment from MOFA and get it stamped.you will need both copies arabic translation and English to mofa.

My husband will apply for visit visa next month for me and our child...what documents should we have for visit visa?

only your valid passport and your husband iqama id and visa copy which he issue here and may be passport copy also.. no extra document required..

Hi all
My GRO submitted the request to change the proffession on previous week

He said the request is accepted from MOL.now he is waiting from MOI is that the procedure ?

Dear,

please let us know which profession you have changed??
I mean you have changed into the engineering profession or some other profession you have changed?

Thanks & Best Regards.

Dear Hassan,

Thanks for your brief reply but one thing I want to ask you that in Saudi embassy Pakistan, which document they will attest original marriage certificate or translated copy.

because you are saying that I have to translate it again from here (KSA).

I have also attested my degree from the Saudi embassy in Pakistan at that time they didn't ask about translated copy.

Thanks & Best Regards.

i have tried without attestation of marriage certificate and birth certificate and they gave me yellow slip..i attached translation of all docs.. he just ask me to show original SCE certificate and membership card only even not attested degree.. although my profession on iqama is technician.. i wud suggest all to try without attestation of other documents if they dont have.. only attested degree is necessary and other docs arabic translation only.. these days nobody is taking f visa thats why they are not asking many things like 3 4 years earlier..

your iqama has been change according to new rule.

U r referring to Profession change or family visa? please clarify.

Dear Friends,

Profession change to engineers is open. Just now I have my HR has requested on the MOL website. You will have to provide attachments, which includes certificates and letter from Saudi Engineers Council.