Profession changing in iqama

One thing more I want to ask is this true that if you change your profession one time u cannot change it again?

GOSI certificate is must and CR letter you should keep with yourself they can ask but if your company is big company then they wont ask about CR paper.but what is my personal opinion and experience its all about your luck prepare all the documents and keep praying INSHALLAH everything will get okay.for me AllhamdulillAh it was my good day the officer was speaking English that's also plus point also.he was really a nice person behaved very well checked my documents and I kept gosi certificate with me but he didn't ask about that only he matched my iqama profession with my degree and within 5 minutes he gave me yellow slip AllhamdulillAh and asked me to check your wife name spelling.only your iqama profession must relate to your degree.

Mr Hasan Congrats  for getting family visa, :)
can you guide us that what really all documents required for family visa.
like degree or other documents translation required or not.
please give us in detail.
Thank you.
God Bless you.

Thanks brother.sure I will.
Documents I.e iqama,degree attested from home country Mofa,culture and embassy after that translation from authorized agents in saudia and then MOFA saudia attestation.same procedure for marriage certificate only saudi culture attestation is not required for marriage certificate.
Your iqama profession must match your degree istiqdam officials will tele both iqama and degree.it doesn't matter what is your designation in your company.like I am engineer but iqama profession is industrial equipment technician and degree is industrial engineering and my designation in company is senior engineer.
Introduction letter by the company signed by sponcer and chambered.

Gosi certificate
CR letter although they rarely ask for CR letter but for safe side one must habe CR letter as well.

Passport copy ofof your wife
Your visa copy and passport
and deposit 2000 fee
That's it and after that keep praying May Allah S.W.T makes things easy for us.you can get visa within 5 minutes with the help of Allah INSHALLAH.

Eng.Adil hope this will help you.

Sadafiq wrote:

U know agents? Do you change your profession?

I am attesting my degree from home country then go for computer programmer.

Hasan2010 wrote:

Thanks brother.sure I will.
Documents I.e iqama,degree attested from home country Mofa,culture and embassy after that translation from authorized agents in saudia and then MOFA saudia attestation.same procedure for marriage certificate only saudi culture attestation is not required for marriage certificate.
Your iqama profession must match your degree istiqdam officials will tele both iqama and degree.it doesn't matter what is your designation in your company.like I am engineer but iqama profession is industrial equipment technician and degree is industrial engineering and my designation in company is senior engineer.
Introduction letter by the company signed by sponcer and chambered.

Gosi certificate
CR letter although they rarely ask for CR letter but for safe side one must habe CR letter as well.

Passport copy ofof your wife
Your visa copy and passport
and deposit 2000 fee
That's it and after that keep praying May Allah S.W.T makes things easy for us.you can get visa within 5 minutes with the help of Allah INSHALLAH.

Bro please explain clearly
first did u finished translation after that u went to saudia Mofa Attestation????

Yes brother without translation MOFA will not attest.and attestation must be from authorized translators.you can find authorized translators easily in your city.

One thing more I want to ask is this true that if you change your profession one time u cannot change it again?

No idea sister.

Ok thanx

Hasan2010 wrote:

Yes brother without translation MOFA will not attest.and attestation must be from authorized translators.you can find authorized translators easily in your city.

R u from Riyadh r where in saudi Arabia

@ sadafiq, u can change profession many times..it is not the case if u change one time then u can not change. if your husband have computer engineering degree then best option is computer programmer bcz it can get permanent family visa easily and even for computer programmer it can change online without SCE membership and other issue.. many people change to this profession online. if ur HR is not cooperative then ask your husband to go near jawazat office where he can find many maktab easily so he can ask for profession change services..may be they will take 2 to 3k plus govt fees. may be now after eid holidays. or if u can wait till muharam then every thing will be clear

i have electrical engineering degree and I ask my HR to change it to engineer but they informed me engineer profession still not open so wait for some more time. i ask my HR to change it to technician online so they did it to communications tech as my work is GSM related. I want to ask my degree is electrical engineering and my profession is communications technician, can i get permanent visa easily or istaqdam will ask me to change it to engineer? is electrical engineer degree matches communication technician profession?  my degree is attested and have SCE membership as well..anyone has any idea?

Brother I am in Jubail and my company is Damam registered so for all jawazat affairs I have to go Damam.

Thanx brother but it is not changing to computer programmer giving error

How much time required for sce membership?

Hi

i hold a degree MA economics in my iqama profession is comminucation Technician,

now time of renewal of iqama, they will renew or ask me other certificates,

you have any idea,

let me know

Thanks

soh_84 wrote:

Hi

i hold a degree MA economics in my iqama profession is comminucation Technician,

now time of renewal of iqama, they will renew or ask me other certificates,

you have any idea,

let me know

Thanks

Renewal not an issue bro if you apply for a family visa(permanent ) they ask about ur certificate

hai friends
                   by yesterday succesfully my gro changed my pforession from labour to chemical technician and he told its done online and after eid he will do payment and get the iqama
just i have a doubt that once if its done online  then if we do payment how long will it take to get iqama plz advise me

It depends on your gro how efficient he is.some got iqama in one day some in three days.

Dear Hassan did you get you new Iqama after changing Profession?
jawazat ask any Documents ? after how many days you get it ?

Dear Mr.Imran,

As far as my opinion, you can bring your concern in visit visa only by any technician profession.

AllhamdulillAh brother I got my iqama on 11 August and also got visa for my wife from istiqdam.I don't know about the documents bcz my hr did all this and he didn't ask any documents.

Hasan,
How long did it take to get yourself registered in SCE?
And by when did you receive your membership ID?

FYI
i have all my attested degree from all sides & I already registered with SCE as a Engineer but due to ban on change of profession i failed to change the profession since year. Before my profession was labor, now i change into labor to technician because i cant get even family visit visa on labor profession.
If they open to change the profession as an engineer i will try to change into engineer profession to get family residence visa.
Thanks for all to update.

I changed my profession to technician not engineer.and after 20 plus days SCE contacted me to deposit 750 more to get membership id.

AOA,
brother so u get sec membership as a engineer or technician.
i have engineer membership but i change my profession to technician due to mol not change the engineer profession.
thanks

Alhamdulillah! profession has been changed of my brother move labor to Stock controller.
how is Stock controller profession?
Can he get easily for Family permanent visa in this profession ?

aliimran007 wrote:

i have electrical engineering degree and I ask my HR to change it to engineer but they informed me engineer profession still not open so wait for some more time. i ask my HR to change it to technician online so they did it to communications tech as my work is GSM related. I want to ask my degree is electrical engineering and my profession is communications technician, can i get permanent visa easily or istaqdam will ask me to change it to engineer? is electrical engineer degree matches communication technician profession?  my degree is attested and have SCE membership as well..anyone has any idea?

Mr Aliimran007,

I would like to ask a an update regarding with your situation? Because apparently We have the same problem. I just got approval on membership on SCE but change of profession to Electrical Engineer is still on hold.

Even my situation is the same. I'm an Electrical engineer. I have got my SCE membership for over a year. My present profession is Sales representative, I got my family visa(Permanent) with my attested certificate and profession as the sales rep. But everything depends upon the person at the counter. My GRO accompanied me to istiqdam and handled things smoothly.
Now I need to change my profession to engineer for a reason, went to SCE office last month. Provided me a letter to MOL and asked my HR to vosot MOL after 14 days. Now when I called MOL, they informed me engineering profession is only for Saudi(I know absurd). It may start from Muharram 1. We can expect for the best.

Brother how you got permenant visa for family on this profession as ur profession and degree not matches?

As I told you. My GRO accompanied me. He is a great person. They didn't check much. Only checked if my profession is eligible for family and then checked the attestations very thoroughly.

That is the problem for my husband 😊 his hr is not supportive first gro went with my husband and he said that ur application is rejected bcoz ur degree is not attested now after attestation hr saying first u have to change ur profession to engineer which is not open otherwise ur application will be rejected again. They are not trying just saying u have to wait for ur profession

Actually this process has just been reopened after Eid al Fitr.
Just make sure you make a fast move before any change.
Best regards

Profession change to engineer profession open?

bro my prof is change into technician from labour.. i didnt tried yet for family permanent visa with engineering degree and technician profession but i hope it will work bcz many people already get like this...

@sadiq..ur husband profession has changed or still waiting? better to not wait for engr go for technician asap

No hr not changing it to technician

But its very easy to change it, They can change it online.