Profession changing in iqama

Unfortunately no...

May b no agent can even take out the visit visa,so it's better to exit from the country

try through the agent  u will get smoothly

Dear ,

we have received one information , for parents visiting visa temporarily blocked till Hajj. any clarity for this news ?

Tried a lot but no use

Did anyone got visit visa through any agent?

I applied today through agent hopefully INSHALLAH Khair will get it.

Brother Bhadusha also got visa through agent.am I right Bhadusha?

How much agent charged ???

8500 for amil adi

Today, I met one of my friend working in AL-SUWAIDI company as engineer in Rabigh.
His profession was labor and he got changed his iqama profession to technician in last Nov-Dec-2017. His company GRO did it for him.

I am trying since Oct-2017 and my company HR , GRO they never tried hard to get it done. Only they said its stopped online but they never tried other way.

I feel more disappointed now.

Can anyone share , how did my friend's Iqama got changed???
Was services resumed anytime since JULY -2017 till now????

Share please...

Bro im not sure i have one source with in 5 days i will update u.dont disappointed allah with us

My GRO said profession change will never open if someone wants good profession they have to come again on new visa or remain on same Labour profession bcx profession change option is removed from website forever.don't know how much authentic this news is but lets wait till Muharam after that things will get clear.

Yah @asan2010@ my GRO also said that.we  have option issue new professional visa only

Yes brother no other option except new visa

Got the visit visa for spouse Alhumdulillah @hasan2010 u might try now otherwise it will be too late.

For profession change, I heard the same news that it will never open, lets spend a lil more time here and go back lol.

visit visa??? great .... single entry- extendable for 6 months////>>/?????
how much money you paid to agent?? pls mention the agent's name and contact also.

Congratulations brother Kamal.I was waiting for my new iqama as I joined new company so two days back I got my iqama and agent started my wife's visa process.did you get visa from same agent who made you wait for a month or some other?

@bharoonrashid :  Single entry 3 months visit visa 3 months extendable, in 8k but price is increasing bcz of Ramadan.

@Hasan2010 : Thnx man, yeah the one who made me wait, i didnt took risk with someother agent as that one was trustworthy. Which one is your agent? the one you shared with me?

Thanks dear!

Is your agent  Adnan from Riyadh??

Yes I proceeded with adnan from riyadh.he told me 10 to 12 days INSHALLAH Khair.

Dear All,
I have the engineering degree but my profession  is labour, I tried much time to change the profession but unfortunately no success,  now I am thinking  its better to go exit and come back in a new visa, so please suggest me which are the professions get stamped easily from the embassy for engineer degree holder

Awaiting

Aslkm
Plz let me knw the details of the agent wch hlpd u in gtng visit visa fr labour profession....need the agents number

Plz let me know the agent no who helped you to get visit visa for Labour aqama...

hai ... anyone know the "Grocer" "بقال" profession is entitle for visit visa....

please update.

Aslkm...
.Any updates on profession change or visit visa fr labour profession
Plz update

Any update ??

Still change of profession is not yet open. But in my point of view surely it will reopen in the month of August.

August is hajj season right?  How could it open at that time?

Even though it open in the month of July or August

Its good if it open...... Al are waiting for that.. In shaa Allah

:)

Please anyone suggest me a genuine agent to get family visit visa for labour profession. I need urgently

Visit visas are, banned till Muharam.

Visit visas will reopen after Hajj.

@Pradeep xavi
sameer (kerala-india)
Shara thouba

Moderated by Bhavna 5 years ago
Reason : Contact details should not be posted on the forum but rather exchanged through the private messaging system. Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Thanks brother

Reason : Contact details should not be posted on the forum but rather exchanged through the private messaging system. Thank you

Aslkm
Bro pradeepxavi did u gt visit visa for Labour profession....did ny agent did it fr u?
I too need it urgently .

Dear all
I want to change my profession from hotel labor to any any other profession.any one can help me please let me know. i am new in KSA.

Contact Number;***