How do i meet people in alicante?

Hello all, I just moved to Alicante 3 weeks ago and I am wondering where to meet people? When i move i normaly meet friends in the job i work in but I had a baby 3 months ago and my partner and I have decided i should stay at home so now im stumped as to where i should go to make friends :)

Welcome on Expat.com andie.po ;)

I have moved your presentation to Alicante forum for more visibility. So how are you finding Alicante so far?

Regards

Oh thank u, I though I was in the Alicante forum, ooops. I really like it here lovely people and food :)

hello!!

hi there, how are u?

You could join any activity group in your "ayuntamiento".

Marta

Hi, welcome to Spain.
I can put you in touch with a great mother and baby/toddler group that meets in El Campello on a Friday if you are interested,
Clare,

Hi, I also mother living in Alicante,my children are older,would like to make friends, too.

hi there everyone me and my girl just moved to alicante couple of weeks ago we are looking to make friends in alicante we are staying by gran alcant

Hello Cristian

Please note that this thread is quite old > 2011!
Maybe you could start a new topic of conversation on the Alicante forum ;)

Thank you,
Pravin.

Hello!  Ive moved to Alicante from Madrid few months ago and would like to meet new people here. So if you are still interested, would be nice to meet and go out together. I can help you with spanish :)