Close

Business Visa in Cambodia

Hi, We are in Cambodia now as a Tourist, we are now here for 1 week and it will expire on August 31. We want to convert our Tourist Visa into Business Visa. Do you know any agent guys that can help us through the process? Also I heard that there are agents that process the visa without exiting in Cambodia going to Vietnam. They just help us stamp the passport. Anyone knows about this?

Thank you so much.

As far as I know you can't change the tourist visa, just extend it one time for 30 days.

Then you have to leave the country and when you come back apply for a E visa (aka business visa). This then can be extended for 3, 6 or 12 months, and again and again.

Joe is correct.

The "Tourist Visa" is non-changeable.  You have to exit the country & reapply for the different ("Business") visa.

Financially, there's not much point in staying for 30-days if you want to come back again on a business visa.  Just do a border exit /return.

Any word on 3-year visa? Now, much and when it starts?

Richard Crofts :

There is no 3 year visa, except for Japanese citizens. It was an agreement between both governments and each other country will have to negotiate the possibility of a 3 year visa. No country has done this sofar so it's only the Japanese that can get it.

Richard Crofts :

On the other hand, the E-visa (business visa) is so easy and comfortable, one year extension can be done at most agencies, costs about $300 and you don't have to appear in person at Immigration.
I do it every year and it is indeed hassle-free.

good info thanks.

:thanks:

V Silk travel and tours 221 sisowath (riverfront PP). A couple of doors from cadillac near the end of 130
The Business visas have recently changed.

You are a very knowledgeable member here and it is with gratitude I note your advice.

Expatriate health insurance in Cambodia

Free advice and quotation service to choose an expat health insurance in Cambodia

Moving to Cambodia

Find tips from professionals about moving to Cambodia

Travel insurance in Cambodia

Enjoy stress-free travel to Cambodia