I want my boyfriend here

Hi. I am from Denmark, and my boyfriend from Croatia.
I really want him here and he wants to work here as well. Anyone who knows anything about it? We felt like we have searched the whole internet, but its just even more confusing. I hope someone will answer if they know anything :)

Are Croatia in the EU?
If so, he can come here and will need to get a residence permit. In order to get one you have 4 options.
He has a job (will need to show a contract or some sort of paperwork from the employer)
He is a student studying here (he will need to show course paperwork)
He has sufficient funds to cover himself (equivalent of €10,000)
Family reunification. This is the only one I'm not sure about, I think it takes something like 9 months and costs around 6000DKK (not quite sure on the figures). But this one seemed like a hassle for us (I am English and boyfriend is Danish). Try looking that up online.

Once you have that you get the CPR number :)

Just so you know. If you choose sufficient funds he is not entitled to claim benefits

It is in EU yes.
I read somewhere that if he is searching for a job he can get a residence permit as well, do you know if thats true? I dont think i remember right :)

https://www.nyidanmark.dk/da-dkhttp://www.statsforvaltningen.dk/site.aspx?p=4557

Take a look at those two sites, Katrine.

/Nellie

Not that I'm aware of. I moved here in June from England and I had to show them a form filled out by my employer. Unless the Job centre do something similar? Could always give them a call

Hello
I just notice this post.

I'm Croatian and for us is  very easy come and stay in Denmark or any EU country . Generally in all EU we can stay 3 moths  without job and after get a residence with job offer.
Boyfriend can come and slowly search for job and after with job and adress ,CPR and all neseerry docs , can stay forever if he want.

We dont need how any money for support self  /EU passport holders can easily move trough Europe .Nobody will not ask for what or where he coming .

My advice :
Book quick ticket for him and explore Denmark together.😉😍