Lifetime Ban

Dear all.
June 04,2017 i joined my new company , during ramdan the medical test process start, At Soonah Poor Medical test center, i go more then 7 times for different test but at the end DHA Declared life time ban on uae due to medical test failure. There is spot on my chest in x-ray, but all test have been done, i don't know about the result but they declare OLD-TB and unfit me. I am sure i don't have any symptoms of TB. I went back to my country on July 14th 2017, I just want to remove my ban as soon because i am suffering financial crises and not have any job.
Regards
Kashif Masood

Hi to all ☺
I just want to tell may story i went for medical everything done then the next day my employer receive the message that i have to go Muhaisnah so we went there and they said that i have problem on my XRAY so i did my SPUTUM test for 3 day and the result is NEGATIVE when my employer take the report they put UNFIT OLD TB 😏😏 i just wondering how they can easily put OLD TB in 6 years my XRAY is OK no problem we do XRAY also in a private hospital but they cannot see any TB or OLD TB....
So sad and disappointed....

Hi Redrose02,

What happen to you today? When did you had your result? I'm still waiting mine. I think they will not deport you right? Thanks for your time 😊