Insurance Information

Hi
I'm Kirsty I'm planning on moving to Phnom Penh in December.
Just wanted to know what Expat Health insurance other Aussie passport holders have and if you got it with an Australian company before you left?

Thank you

Hi Kir_Sty.
I'll be moving to P P around the same time, am still looking for insurance myself, no have none from Australia. I  live in India at present, here no problem, hospitals are cheap, or good Government hospitals, excellent care are free. So Cambodia will be an eye opener.

I just found this one... Allianz. Not completely sure but it reads well and has same benefits as other more expensive ones. under worth a check

Just an update for Allianz insurance. I just spoke with them after reviewing the policy and these cheap travel insurance plans are only for a max of 45 days. The elite plans goes for 90 days under a different website at allianzelitedestinations.com/elite/?

Moderated by Priscilla 6 years ago
Reason : No free ads here please + register in the business directory
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

There is a good family health insurance in Cambodia. No age limit and even cover pre-existing conditions! However, it is only a family health insurance which means that you have to have at least 4 members in your family in order to buy it. www.safetynet.sg/cambodia