Getting married in Chile as forigners

My boyfriend and I are planning on getting married in Chile and neither of us is a Chilean citizen. Does anyone know what two foreigners need so they can be legally married in Chile? How long in advance should we apply, what documentation we need, etc.?
Thanks in advance!  :)

You need to go to the embassy of your country, or of his country.
Then when it registered in your and his embassy, you can legalize it and add the status to the civil registration data

New topic

Expatriate health insurance in Chile

Free advice and quotation service to choose an expat health insurance in Chile

Moving to Chile

Find tips from professionals about moving to Chile

Travel insurance in Chile

Enjoy stress-free travel to Chile