AnyFilipino here..???

Need new friends here in Melbourne..anyone?

Welcome on Expat.com chocolait :)

A short presentation may be :rolleyes:

Hello!

I'm a Filipina! Raised in Melbourne since the age of 2. So I understand bits and pieces of the language. Welcome aboard! :)

Hi I am a filipino just arrived Melbourne September 2011. I would like to be one of your friends...

Hello !
I'm from Paris, but my parents are filipinos. I went there 2 years ago.

I speak a little bit tagalog, but I understand as well. If you want having a drink, let me know

Hi Im a filipino as well. Nice to have you in Melbourne.

hi im new in this forum.. im a filipina, arrived melby sept 2011.. i need new friends as well! :D

Kamusta kaibigan!!!! Need new mates.:)

im not in australia but i want to be. haha. pinoy po! pwede naman kaibigan sa chat diba? :D nasa indonesia po ako ngaun. hehe

No worries my friend... Kamusta naman ang buhay sa indonesia?:)

Hey guys! I want new friends here in melbourne. Send me an sms 0430778415. Thanks

@Eyci and PhilCoulson- This is an Anglophone forum. Can you please write in english? :)

Thank you,
Aurélie

welcome to melbourne

hello po mga kabayan, we are planning to move to melbourne on 2nd week of july, any help po s rental, kung meron kayo for rent for 4 person (family= husband&wife + 2 kids)just pm me.
thanks po in advance

sorry, i'll chat in En from now on. :) indonesia is a great country but i want to reside in Au eventhough i havent been there. :) haha

Hey Eyci! :)

hi, pinay din sa melbourne like to be one of your friends :)

Hey im filo? What are u up to?

hi guys still in singapore and flying to melbourne soon :)

we welcome you to Au soon :) @aolee

Hi cho am oinay also in Melbourne which part kayo am cristy kasinf udad kita.

i am filipina :)
live here in brunswick west..

Me too. I live in flemington. I'm seeking filipina friends. :-)  x

Hehehe ako lang yata always online dito hehehe. Taga keysborough Victoria po ako Sino like to be friend ito contact ko 0416165673. Ingat kayo at yong manga bago in Melbourne welcome po sa inyong lahat. God bless.

hi everyone! long time expat pinoy.

Hey Guys, if anyone is interested in catching up for drink please hit me up

Hi Guys. Paki like nyo yung Kami ang pinoy sa melbourne. Tpos mag usap usap nalang tayo kung when tayo magkita kita sa city. Thanks. Hope to see you all.

@chocolait, could you please post in English in this Anglophone forum?

Thanks,
Harmonie.;)

mahirap pala mag post dito kasi english forum.  lipat ako sa kabila na lang.

Harmonie wrote:

could you please post in English in this Anglophone forum?

Thanks,
Harmonie.;)

:rolleyes:

Hi!

I'm also new here. I live near the city. Southbank. Just looking for some friends here. So who's near the city guys?:)

im near in soutbank brissy jelloso south eat brisbane area welcome to aus!!!:)

i mean south east brisbane welcome to australia!!!:)

Cool! Actually, my bad. I'm in Southbank Melbourne.:D

hi i am iraniam

are you here harmonie?

Hi shahr > how can we help you?

Just to remind that the title of this thread is "any Filipino in Melbourne".

[Moderated: No free ad on the forum]

Hi all I am 29 yrs. Moved to Melbourne about a year ago. Looking for people to hang out with. I am an ilonggo. I grew up in Los Angeles so I have a very bad Australian accent if and when I do try. Lol! I am currently residing in mulgrave. I plan to move somewhere in seaford. By the beach. I have a car. It would be nice to chill out on a coffee shop and have a chat for a start. Its the holidays and my first Christmas spending time alone. I would really like to fill that void. Anyone can call me
joe

Hi guys how was your Holiday? Anyway I hope you guys had a good Holiday. I am now officially 1 year and 4 months here in Melbourne and I hope to have more good Filipino and Filipina Friends around here, please dont hesitate to message in case you are Interested to be one of my Friends... Ingat and hope you have a good day...:):cool:

hi po..