Work Visa - Talent Accredited Employer

I applied talent accredited employer Visa on 28th of July 2017 and I got to know today that the application is assigned to a Case Officer in London. I wanted to know how long it is taking to process work Visa currently ?

Anyone in this forum who applied this visa recently and can confirm on the timelines ?

hello - have u got your visa as yet.

tithiray wrote:

I applied talent accredited employer Visa on 28th of July 2017 and I got to know today that the application is assigned to a Case Officer in London. I wanted to know how long it is taking to process work Visa currently ?

Anyone in this forum who applied this visa recently and can confirm on the timelines ?

I'm assuming at this stage that you must have received your work visa by now. Talent accredited employer category, in general doesn't take much time (Say around 4 to 6 weeks).

On the website I applied on it says approx 23 days to process the Talent accredited work visa. Does anyone know how you receive the visa once it had been processed?

Meximoos wrote:

On the website I applied on it says approx 23 days to process the Talent accredited work visa. Does anyone know how you receive the visa once it had been processed?

That;s correct. The visa time for the talent accredited employer is generally within 3 - 4 weeks.

You'll be notified by email. Further on, you'll need to send your passport to the nearest NZ visa office for the visa stamp (Might be in Australia or Dubai). Once the visa is stamped, your passport will be couriered back and you'll be able to travel accordingly.

Thank you

Hi Tithiray,

You could apply online at the official immigration.govt.nz/new-zealand-visas/apply-for-a-visa website.

visafoto.com/en/newzealand_work_visa_photo

How did it go for the visa process? Was it fairly simple?