Close

seeking jobs

i'm Egyptian
i have Bachelor of computer and management information system English section

i'm looking for a job in Indonesia, Bandung west java

There are many posts on here that explain the restrictions and requirements.
If you meet them, you're in with a chance.

yes thanks

i sent msgs to two of them i hope they reply

Given there are so many Indonesians able to carry out this work it's unlikely you can find legal work.
If you have skills unavailable from Indonesian workers, you might be able to find a job.
If you have a wife sponsored KITAP you can do part time work legally.

The rules tend to be pretty strict.

but sadly i don't have any of that but i have a friend in Bandung and he want me to come and then we look for jobs and i'm Egyptian and i can go to Indonesia easy with a " Visa on arrival "

do you think it is a good idea ?

omar elshaer :

but sadly i don't have any of that but i have a friend in Bandung and he want me to come and then we look for jobs and i'm Egyptian and i can go to Indonesia easy with a " Visa on arrival "

do you think it is a good idea ?

Looking for work on a VOA is normally accepted as legal but doing any, even a few hours, is enough to get you kicked out of the country if found out.

Coming to Indonesia to look for a job is very likely to be a waste of money unless you have skills unavailable from Indonesian workers as you'll never get a work permit, even if you can find can employer willing to pay out a lot of money and mess around with a load of paperwork for you to work at their company.

Try online and see what happens but without special skills it's unlikely you'll get any replies.
Exceptional skills is another story.

Expatriate health insurance in Indonesia

Free advice and quotation service to choose an expat health insurance in Indonesia

Moving to Indonesia

Find tips from professionals about moving to Indonesia

Travel insurance in Indonesia

Enjoy stress-free travel to Indonesia

Flights to Indonesia

Find the best prices for your flight tickets to Indonesia

2 million members!

Watch later