Is that noc must be approved by rop

Good morning to all friends,
    I am here in oman about 8 months as a civil engineer currently my company don't have any projects so they told me to search any other job and also they say that they will provide NOC or RELEASE letter  which one I need.
     I got a another  job offer from a company he says that take a noc from ur previous company and it must be approved by the rop.then only they can change my labour card to his company name.
     I hear that noc paper contains only the company seal and authority signature.
     Where I can able to get rop authorisation please tell.
    And also I want to know with out rop authorisation can I able change my labour card to another company with the help of NOC

Hi Barathkumar,

You are lucky that your company has offered to give you the NOC and you are even luckier that you have also found another employer who is willing to take you as their employee. So there is nothing to worry.

Ask your present employer to get you the NOC approved by the ROP. This, they can do with the help of the company PRO. You cannot do it on your own.

In any case, when the resident card has to be changed, it has to be changed only by the ROP. No one else is authorised to tamper with the resident card.