Want to get a tattoo

iam very eager to be linked with inked intp my body,  ;)
yeah ur ryt iam talking abt getting tattoed
i need suggestion
whether to get a tattoo or not.
will be thr any health issues after getting it done and if i want to
remoove it later how can it be done.
so confusedddd.........!!!!

azam.zam wrote:

iam very eager to be linked with inked intp my body,  ;)
yeah ur ryt iam talking abt getting tattoed
i need suggestion
whether to get a tattoo or not.
will be thr any health issues after getting it done and if i want to
remoove it later how can it be done.
so confusedddd.........!!!!

Hi Azam,

Good day!

if your not sure that you want to get tattoo permanently you can try fisrt henna tattoo.  there are some guys here in Riyadh that do henna.  otherwise if your sure you decided to get tattoo permanently then you have to consider your design or whatever you want.  regarding health issue so far I got my tattoo and I don't have any problem with that except that my doctor told me that i will not be able to donate blood for at least 6 months to a yr.  There are ways now to remove the tattoo but I dont recommentd.

if you have some question feel free to pm me i'm not an expert but i will try to answer your query to the best that i can. because before i decided to have a tattoo i  do research first and make sure that i will not regret it. :)

I have a tattoo which needs a repair (re ink) any ideas on where to find tattoo artist?

Hello there,
i noticed you mentioned  henna tattoos in riyadh as first look on how the tattoo looks like. do you have any idea on who or where to do so ? i appreciate if you can provide names or numbers.

regards