Profession Change on Iqama

Hi ...
My hubby wanna change his profession  from salesmen of new spares part to accountant. ..anybody  knows the procedure  nd fees accompanied with it.... as well as my hubby came 4m india so it's not  a transferable visa .......any experience guy plz share it wiz me ..it wil b kind of uu .. plzz ping me wiz ur reply ..eagerly waiting  ....need help...

dear hasan
                           mofa attestation and embassy attestation over already and already i got it translated fromauthorised people in arabic but what is saudi culture can u expalin plz

i recently changed my profession just you need to apply through the company

Saudi culture attestation is only for degree not for marriage certificate.you can attest your degree from saudi culture in home country through some agent.I also did my attestation of saudi culture through agent in Pakistan.

As per my HR news today, the profession change is stopped again and it will resume at the beginning of new Hijri Year. Means 5 days after

Is it true?

Can anyone correct me if i am wrong.

@ arparpmalabanan

since i am also trying for the same.

but now the system is linked to Saudi Council of Engineering. and it is still under process to link with Labor office.

Please read carefully the below note on MOL website
This service allows to change the expatriate profession, all professions could be changed through the website except For engineering, medical and other special professions.

Anyway lets hope and as mentioned in the official twitter news by labor office.
They will open it again for all profession including engineering,Medical and other special profession change after New Hijiri Year.

Just asked my HR dept.

It's working

Stopped only for few jobs like accountants

Has anyone successfully changed the profession in iqama from building technician to engineer??

I think everything will be clear by tomorrow

Hey Guys,

By Profession I am an Accountant having ACCA qualification. But my visa is not of the same category so I will be going under the Change of Profession process. For this I require the requisites including the attestation requirements and the SOCPA membership. So if any one having any knowledge of the process please do share. I have my ACCA membership certificate attested by MOFA and Saudi Embassy UK and not Saudi Culture since they do not attest it anymore. Would appreciate if anyone can help me out with this situation.

Thanks
Faiz.

You may follow these steps:
- it'll enable you to sign on SOCPA, sign up for membership, once approved;
- Have your certificate and Transcript translated into Arabic and validate  the translation by attesting it from chamber of Commerce
- Fill our ministry of labor form and tick on change profession section then fill out the rest, you may find the form on internet, just Google it or visit MOL office to get one.
- On A4 paper, take a pen and write an acknowledgement that you're aware and agreeing to the change of your profession and sign on it.
- Ask your sponsor to write two letters, one for requesting the change of profession and one for employment certificate.
- then process the change of profession fees online thru Sadad system on your Iqama.

And then submit your application to the ministry of labor office for approval...

Once it's approved, the rest is easy, just a print out order of your Iqama Thru Muqeem website..

I've got to tell you that these days changing of profession isn't working even though they have announced it on newspaper, probably in one or two weeks it'll be working...

Regards
Tamer

Many Thanks Tamer for your detailed response. I need to get the SOCPA membership first and heard it takes time as well. So only once its done i can proceed to the next phase.

SOCPA doesn't take much if you've already verified your certificate on DataFlow...

Best of luck 🤞

Hi Faiz did you get your iqama Profession change successfully?

Are you recieve message  from SCE able to change Profession? How you make request to SCE.

Because I am already register in SCE as Engineer Bachelor Degree but my profession Visa still technician. How to request to SCE?

What profession can be applied by submitting MBA-IT
Degree from distance learning in saudi arabia.

Please need to know..

Thanks.

Profession changing will be done by MOL not SCE..

Does changing of profession resumed or not allowed?

Simpleman2019 wrote:

Does changing of profession resumed or not allowed?

It is based on the profession.
Some professions are strictly banned due to new rules as they are only meant for Saudi Nationals.
But other regular professions that are allowed for expatriates to practice, can be changed.

Thank you for the reply. I'm registered in the Saudi Council of Engineers as an engineer but my current profession is labor. I do not have attested degrees as MOFA is not attesting Job offer letter due to labor profession. Will I be able to change my profession to the engineering category?

Simpleman2019 wrote:

Thank you for the reply. I'm registered in the Saudi Council of Engineers as an engineer but my current profession is labor. I do not have attested degrees as MOFA is not attesting Job offer letter due to labor profession. Will I be able to change my profession to the engineering category?

Everything goes over my head.
Can you explain what is your issue?
Which MOFA you are talking about?

Thanks for the reply. I heard that I need attested degrees to change the profession. The agent said to attest job offer letter from MOFA of Saudi Arabia. He cannot attest degree without it from the Saudi embassy & Saudi culture office of my country. MOFA says that your iqama profession is not according to your job offer from the company. I'm working as an engineer based on my job offer letter.  I did not have an SCE membership at that time.

I have completed the SCE registration.
I cannot complete degree attestation due to my profession.
I want to change my profession.

Thank you again for helping.

Alhamdullilah, my profession has been changed. I did not attest my degrees but I do have a membership of SCE. SCE does not need attested degrees. SCE does the verification by contacting your university. Once it is done I can confirm that it is all up to your Kafeel to change your profession.

same my issue if possible accept my SCE account request to permanent registration as TECHNICIAN im undergraduate of BT- ELECTRICAL 4 years degree but finish only was 3 years certificate.. with CAV and attestation..

old and new profession?
mine not chnging . Amil to computer tech

Simpleman2019 wrote:

Alhamdullilah, my profession has been changed. I did not attest my degrees but I do have a membership of SCE. SCE does not need attested degrees. SCE does the verification by contacting your university. Once it is done I can confirm that it is all up to your Kafeel to change your profession.

old and new profession?
mine not chnging . Amil to computer tech