Profession Change on Iqama

ANy good news?

Is thr any updates regarding profession change? Anyhow Ramadan is over now...
Any guess that when it ll open? Is thr anyother possibilities?

Assalamu Alaikum friends
One of my friend iqama was expired on 24th of March. He is in Riyadh and planning to go back to India & so that struggling a lot. Anyone assist me regarding this what is the procedure ?

Profession change is not going to be opened its a permanent Ban.my company GRO told me.only option left with us is exit and coming back with new visa.if the company with whom your husband is working have new visas then its good so avail new visa.I am also planning to go for new visa as my company is giving me new visa INSHALLAH Khair.

Assalamu Alaikum friends
One of my friend iqama was expired on 24th of March. He is in Riyadh and planning to go back to India. Anyone assist me regarding this what is the procedure ?

any one help to change profession

dear friends
                         any updates about profession change iam so worried as am gonna get married and if iam not bringing this girl with me its headache for me is there any solution for this or can i bring my wife here in an other sponsorship

wait till August 31st.

brother august 31st means do you mean that after august 31st they will open profession change bro

Asalam Alaikum
Dear all,
My wife also got a job in KSA labor Visa, its possible to take a baby with her. kindly update it

without profession, change have any other way to take family ???( wife & son)

Everyone,

the ministry of labor website updated the change of profession on Tuesday 17th. What does that mean? Did they open it?

https://mlsd.gov.sa/en/%D8%A7%D9%84%D8% … profession

i Ask to 19911 they told still not open closed

Change expatriate Profession | Ministry of Labor and Social ...
https://mlsd.gov.sa/en/ال&# … profession
This service allows to change the expatriate profession, all professions could ... Beta Version | Sunday, 9 Dhu al-Qada 1439 | 22 Jul 2018 ... TAQAT · Nitaqat · Ajeer · Saudi Arabia for recruitment · Other programs ... 2-All licenses of the establishment should be valid, including the service of the national address at Saudi Post.

I read their twitter news and it clearly said that change of profession was reoponed on Sunday but when I asked my HR, he said first of Muharam. Anyone has confirmed news?

i called 19911 they are told me now possible to change kindly try it

yes.already open. i tried and its under process

Dear,

Please update whether it's happening or not.

Regards

@Abdullah Kunni@ under process means its done??? and which profession u changed ???kindly update bro

From labour to Electronics technician.

Yes there is option for changing profession, My GRO/HR did in front of me. First he requested online by selecting required profession and then generated Sadad for payment and submitted to Finance dept to process the payment. Once payment is done profession will change accordingly

Thanks

@abdullah kunhi : How come it is under process while it is going to open first month of 1440 hijri?

plz help us in this regard.

Electric Technicision its possible to take family check bro first check and do it

@erfan2018 check with your HR or GRO to open the site. There is option for changing profession and the link is 100% working. Mine already submitted. I am the eyewitness

@erfan@ Bro its opened i talked already to 19911 they are told its open try it and inform to ur management

@Badusha: All the technician profession are eligible to bring family

Bro marketing category also opens r someone told me only for technicians and dr's only

@Badusha: no idea for marketing.

brothers ,

please let me know mechanical technician eligible for family visit visa ????

My profession is labor now want to change to any technician or admin assistant or data entry clerk. Woulf prefer computer technician. Which is easier to change to which doesn't require degree attestation. I have degree but it isnt attested and attestation will take time. Also can anyone confirm if someone has changed from labour to any other profession. Does it get changed immediately ? I have already deposited the 1000 fees in my account.

If our profession change -- we get new iqama or not

Brother gone through your message regarding profession change... Can u please tel me whats the procedure and required documents for profession change...

please Update anyone

Technician visa will bring family visit ??? or Not , No need Permanent visa

My profession is general labor and I am about to get my sponsorship transferred to other company. What's the best way for me to change my profession?

Should I get transferred first and then change my profession later or vice versa? Please advise

Assalamu Alaikum   
Change of profession is open or not
Please tell me. I want change my profession from Labour to Salesman

Good news!!!

http://www.saudi-expatriates.com/2018/0 … mment-form

Sir do you guys know if labour to Engineer is now valid?

It is open, you guys can change your profession on iqama, if you want change from labor to engineer, you need to provide the degree.

my company just changed my profession from labor to telecom technician last week.

are there any big advantages of having engineer over telecom technician as profession?

Dear all,

My office wants me to change my profession on Iqama to suit my job description as Auditor. However, when we attempted online, they rejected and said I need to visit the ministry of labor with my certificate attested by the MOFA and 'Saudi embassy'.

My certificates are currently attested by the MOFA and the embassy of my country in Saudi Arabia. Do I need to get attestation from the Saudi embassy in my country as well? Or are these attestations enough to visit the labor office for profession change.

Thanks for your time and appreciate the helpful responses.

Attestation must be from Mofa,saudi embassy and saudi culture after that you have to get your certificate translated from authorized agents and attest your certificate from MOFA saudia.