Dear all,
              I wish you are fine and doing well.I have this type of visa § 18c Aufenthaltserlaubnis zur Arbeitsplatzsuche für qualifizierte Fachkräfte and I would like to ask, is it possible to change it to another type of visa like study visa or § 18d visa or other type of visa to extend my stay in Germany cause until now I didnt find a job.My Visa will end on 24 Sep 2017

I will wait for your reply and your cooperation is highly appreciated.

Best Regards,

It is not possible to convert the visa to any other type.
But of course you can apply for a separate visa of another type if you fulfill the requirements (e.g. university admission for student visa). In most cases this other visa needs to be applied for in your home country. Contact your local Auslaenderamt to find out in which circumstances you can apply within Germany!

New topic