To members

Hi good eve
My employer get me from philippines to work to his perfume shop then he transfer me to his other burger shop he transfer my visa.

On sept.10 i must be 1 yr so i resigned but if my employer dont give me release what will i do????


sorry to hear about your situation, kindly reach out to LMRA and explain them the situation, also if possible seek assistance from your embassy.


New topic

Expatriate health insurance in Bahrain

Free advice and quotation service to choose an expat health insurance in Bahrain

Moving to Bahrain

Find tips from professionals about moving to Bahrain

Travel insurance in Bahrain

Enjoy stress-free travel to Bahrain