Close

Planning to settle in malaysia

Hi, I am a science graduate from kashmir india with rich experience in medicne,healthcare,handicrafts,event management & protocol. I am planning to get married to a malaysian girl & want to settle in malaysia.looking for a full time or part time job.

Hospital mangement jobs are normally undertaken by Malaysians - the whole medical/hospital field has protectionism surrounding it. This is partially due to the language requirements. Pharmaceutical reps are always needed though.

Do bear in mind that if you marry a Malaysian and have not got a job before then, it may be difficult as the visa is only given 6 months following the marriage. So if you can get a job before, it may be easier to make the transition.

Looking for a Professional Pass Category III may be the easiest route to working in Malaysia (i.e. the salary level required is lower - experience level may be lower - although usually immigration does insist on at least 2 years professional experience).  Not all companies can recruit foreigners, so concentrate on the larger and international ones.

For event management, it's a bit similar to hospital management (there are lots of sectors that are protectionist). But take a look at companies such as Marcus Evans. Customer Service centres are one of the types of work that do hire foreigners, often for their language skills.

Take a look at Jobstreet and apply for relevant jobs.

I saw this job advertised and because they need Arabic  I thought I would let you know.

https://www.jobstreet.com.my/en/job/res … amp;src=12

It's in George Town, Penang Island but that's  a really great place to live.

Expatriate health insurance in Malaysia

Free advice and quotation service to choose an expat health insurance in Malaysia

Moving to Malaysia

Find tips from professionals about moving to Malaysia

Travel insurance in Malaysia

Enjoy stress-free travel to Malaysia