Looking for Job

Dear Friends,
I came to Malaysia yesterday from India with a hope that I could find a job and settle down. I was previously working in Dubai. I am a graduate BTEC in computer science and MBA in Marketing, with 13 years Marketing Experience in Market Research,  Product sales and Concept sales.
I am presently staying with my brother at Johar. PLEASE HELP ME OUT BY LETTING ME KNOW HOW TO GET STARTED IN FINDING A SUITABLE JOB. I would really appreciate if any of you could refer me for a job. 

Thank you
Regards

Robert Walters sometimes has vacancies for foreigners. Be prepared to look in different locations in Malaysia to find work. Jobstreet is the main online portal. There are restrictions on companies who can hire non-Malaysians, so try to target large and international concerns primarily.

Thank you Gravitas, 
Robert Walters is it.  I will definitely have a look into it. I am sorry if I am over expecting but still if you got any reference with in this company or any other company around.

Thank you

Do be aware that if you secure a job offer, immigration require that you leave the country while the Stage One  processing is taking place (that is when the company submits corporate information and the credentials of the proposed candidate, in order to gain approval to hire and enter the country to work).