Close

Breaking contract

I am working as a sales man in retail company in Riyadh ..my contract is two years still I am completed 1 year ..bt now the problem is iam not feeling well my knee got too much pain I can't doing standing jobs like sales ...i need to take rest and also I fed up with this company I apply for the vacation they are allowed to give me vacation ..next month I will be moving in my area if I am not coming back is there any problem ..somebody says that they will banned me in all GCC countries ..wt will I do ..can you please help me

Hi
as far as i know if you didn't come back you will be banned for 3 years in KSA, i don't know if it will  effect in another GCC country.
but you can submit your registration if there is not any penalty in your contract or they will refuse, you can notify your employer officially (like email or singe recipe) with your injury from work, and they have to report to social insurance in 3 days, then you will go and make some medical test (free don't worry) and get a report regarding your injury and disability. depending on the report you can submit your resignation and they have to accept it.
note:
if you Resigned from your work without proper cause your will lose your benefits, but you don't had one because you didn't finish your first year.

regards,

Moving to Saudi Arabia

Find tips from professionals about moving to Saudi Arabia

Travel insurance in Saudi Arabia

Enjoy stress-free travel to Saudi Arabia

Flights to Saudi Arabia

Find the best prices for your flight tickets to Saudi Arabia