Irish guy and partner considering moving to Estepona area

Hello, everyone,  my name is Lawrence and I am 55 years young and I come from N. Ireland. My partner has been offered a job in Spain and I am wondering how difficult it may be for me to get a job at my age. It is similar to the UK when you're after 50, you are on the scrap heap and can't get a job? A part time job would be ideal and i will look at the job section here next after this brief intro. The other issue is coming to a new country to settle whilst knowing no one. It's a big step as everyone here has had to consider as selling everything at home and moving here to start fresh is big question.
cheers
Lawrence

Hi Lawrence,

Have you considered becoming an English teacher? If you get the appropriate credentials to teach the language, I think you jobs opportunities will be endless.

Good Day!

Jerry
USA

Lawrence, also look in google for the needed credentials. Here is an example of what I just found. https://www.gooverseas.com/blog/tips-te … h-in-spain

Hi Jerry thanks for the pointers. I will delve into it as i never considered teaching English.
thanks again
Lawrence