Close

How to get working visa in France

Hello all, Im really newbie in here..
Nice to meet all of you here :)

Im planning to move to France, but to be honest I know nothing about how to get there. Maybe the first step is I will find a job as a baby sitter. But the issue is I dont have working visa so they can't accept me.. Do you guys have any tips or some information to get working visa. I really know nothing, and need some help.. I really really appreciate if you guys can give me some information. Thank you a lot :)

Bonjour Dian,

Apa kabar kamu? I am a Singaporean living in Paris for 4 years plus. I got my visa easily after getting married to my French husband. Now I have a resident card. Maybe for your case you can be an au pair first? Theres a group for Au Pair on fb. You will be paid a reasonable amount of money with housing provided by the family you're working for. Or you can apply for a French course or any courses you're interested in. That way, you can still have a student visa which will allow you to work. As for me, I am a full time student and also working as a babysitter teaching kids English language after school hours and on weekends.

Bonjour Natasha,,

Im good, how are you? :) yes that's my plan to be au pair first, while I will be being an au pair I will improve my french there. In indonesia now I'm currently taking a french course, so if one day I have an opportunity at least I know some basic french. Ah I see, it's an good idea to go and see the facebook page of Au Pair then. Thank you for your information, and you have many activities there, hopefully you enjoy during you live in France. Have a nice day :)

I suggest you apply now. School starts in September. Usually alot of family hire au pair before September. If you need any help you. You can message me. :)

Expatriate health insurance in France

Free advice and quotation service to choose an expat health insurance in France

Moving to France

Find tips from professionals about moving to France

Travel insurance in France

Enjoy stress-free travel to France