New resident permit regulation "special dedicated non ethiopian"

hello all,

in the last days more and more people are telling me that a new resident permit for non Ethiopian is on the way, they called this a yellow card.
currently we have 2, a.) the green, which I have as a investor and b.) a blue one mainly for non Ethiopian who are born in Ethiopia for 5 years

it was told to me that they want to implement a 5 years resident for "non Ethiopian with special dedication to the country" mainly for the Rastas as well for the Falashas, but it will also work with non Ethiopian with Children born in Ethiopia, people who showed long track record in the country etc.

is this just another story or does any one have some more details on this

Oliver

I have seen that law, it covers the Ethiopian Jews, who live in Israel today.

What i understand about foreign national Ethiopian origin is that, father grandfather or great grandfather, had be born in Ethiopia and are Ethiopians.

When it comes non Ethiopians, i think for now one special group, Rastas)

Falashas, are Ethiopian by decent.

Will good thing for Diaspora community,  they can return to Ethiopia visa free.

Oliver I have doing my own researcher regarding blue ID card Yellow) Origin Card)

If your family is from  Southern Nations, Nation but you live overseas. What i read from Ethiopian Missions overseas. Proof that help person is of Ethiopian decent, it;s regional court letter, and you will need few witness, who court confirms  your Ethiopian decent.

Once letter is issued from the regional court and got it stamp, you need visit (Addis Ababa) get document  stamped by Ministry of Foreign Affairs.  You can get it issued from Addis Ababa or though Ethiopian Mission overseas Origin Card.

A Plus) also will be getting ID cards copies from your family and copies, birth records marriage records too. if can new ones do so, like birth and marriages.

Remember you need proof, your father or mother or grandfather or great-grandfather was born in Ethiopia. If don't have this proof then your not Ethiopian by decent this is law of land.